Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

For those curious your bullets can get pretty big in this game. Here's a run I had vs the final final boss!

Don't worry, the image spoiler tags itself :v:!

Not the bottom left corner. :pwn:

I have to finish this, that made me extremely curious. :v:

Incidently, is it still possible to fight Triachnid?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

Mordiceius posted:

loving loving gently caress.

I was having an AWESOME Maggie run and then I got to the necropolis and had over 10 rooms spawn with Masks of Evil and it completely hosed me.

Mask of Infamy is so annoying if you can't stun it or pierce it. :argh:

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

Fungah! posted:

Fairly sure Bloody Lust is actually bugged to show up before you unlock it. I'm not sure what Conquest's unlock is.

There's a picture with Conquest in the game files saying that "You've unlocked.. A Forgotten Horseman" but it doesn't seem to be triggered by anything. :iiam:

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010
Is Technology 2 really, really weak, or do I not get something to it?

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010
Widow is way too hard to be a basement 1 boss. :negative:

For a boss that's the prehumous version of Scolex, Pin is almost insultingly easy though.

edit: I've had to start again, so I don't have anything unlocked which makes the Wrath of the Lamb stuff more annoying. Those stupid super-troll bombs or whatever. :argh:

Cuntellectual fucked around with this message at 08:44 on Jun 25, 2012

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

A Fancy 400 lbs posted:

How is luck determined in the Seven Years Bad Luck challenge? Both of my first two floors had item rooms and going into Caves 1 I have, in order of pick-up, Thin Mushroom, Cancer, Mom's Eye, Tears +1 Pill and Squeezy, and the 4 pills I've picked up have all been positive pills. That doesn't seem very bad luck like to me.

It gives you minimum (negative) luck, I believe. Depending on your own personal luck, that may or may not mean much.

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

Pidmon posted:

What exactly do the trinkets unlocked by the Chest do? I know Issac's Head is basically a trinket-slot follower, but what are the others? And whatever the Left Hand is.

Let's talk about the Left Hand. I was about to get it; He had half a heart left. Then I died. :smithicide:

Anyways, The Left Hand changes normal chests to red chests. The Chest trinkets are basically little versions of something related to the character it's from.

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010
Nope, not as far as anyone knows.

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010
Beat Satan for the first time, courtesy of We Need To Go Deeper and The Doctor's Revenge. :toot:

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

Yeah I Like Girls posted:

Another teaser for the remake that I missed.

I haven't played BoI in months at least, what's this about a remake?

Is it a fan project or something?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010
Is there any way to disable Wrath of the Lamb if you have it?

Also for some reason Judas got re-locked. I've already got It Lives so will beating that unlock him?

• Locked thread