Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Powaqoatse posted:

There are several threads where you can post video game stuff

You're goddamn senile in your old age

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Hogo Fogo posted:

Once the unofficial Ultima Online shard I was playing on back in 00s introduced emotes, one of which was .vomit, which played a vomit sound while your character bowed and greenish-colored horse dung pile appeared under you. If you did it while you were running, it could put the vomit on the square immediately in front of you. If you did it while running towards the black void that separated all the dungeons and other areas from each other, you could land your vomit in that void. Also the pile of dung had such flags set that it counted as a floor tile or something.
So I invented a "vomit train" wherein one person would run with a macro that spams the vomit emote, creating a path of barf across the void that several of others could follow and get into all kinds of inaccessible areas. It was a blast, but the GMs were not that amused. And that's how I got my account deleted for upset stomach.

Hexyflexy posted:

We need more of you. Just in general.

So eat more

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

It’s so great when he makes it over and zooms into the darkness. I wish it didn’t end

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

What happened

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Doc Hawkins posted:

I could tell by the caption, and the behavior of the players. :)

Yeah, you’re smarter than me, but do you have a Costco card, big man??? Check and goddamn mate, my friend

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

:argh:

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

I used to get those shareware disks. I still play a couple of the games over 20 years later. I found the dev of one on Facebook and told him. He was thrilled.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

:whitewater:

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Hanging out at Golgotha. Could have stopped the crucifixions but decided to hide from any witness’s view

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

https://i.imgur.com/WmGaR5f.mp4

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

It’s even the optimal speedrun strat

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Did the fish accomplish a lot in the video game?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005