Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Melicious
Nov 18, 2005
Ugh, stop licking my hand, you horse's ass!
Yeah, I've got 3 black cats and not one of them is muscular. One is fat, one is skinny, and the other is somewhere in the middle. All of 'em squishy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Melicious
Nov 18, 2005

four lean hounds posted:

Speaking on black cat builds, mine is a stout 11 lbs while his tabby littermate is a lanky 14lbs. I've seen lots of black cats through my rescue and they all seem a little more... compact? It may be a trick of their fur or something.

I assure you, this is not the case.

Melicious
Nov 18, 2005

JimmydaFish posted:

That's a lot of belly. Are you allowed to rub it or is it a trap?

*I* am allowed to rub it. Hell, I can blow raspberries on it. Anybody else would be lucky to come away with more than three fingers.

Melicious
Nov 18, 2005

JimmydaFish posted:

Hey I forgot to post this here. I bought this fantastic print off of Etsy. It finally made it here all the way from Poland. I love it so much.

Nice! I got a couple prints on Etsy from a guy who does these great watercolor splotch cats. They perfectly represent my two jerks.

Melicious
Nov 18, 2005

JimmydaFish posted:

Those are fantastic! (shop link?)

Love your wall color too. :)

Thanks! Here's the shop- He doesn't have many of the splotch cats right now, but he adds them frequently. https://www.etsy.com/shop/jasonedwarddavis

• Locked thread