Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kanine
Aug 5, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
a friend of mine had the national anthem of the ussr as his ringtone and it went off during a job interview, he still got the job tho lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kanine
Aug 5, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Explosionface posted:

It's a pretty great anthem, so I'd hire him, too.

i should note the guy who hired him was a member of the labour party in the uk so that prob helped

Kanine
Aug 5, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Platystemon posted:

If only we all had fingers of presidential caliber.

:eyepop:

Kanine
Aug 5, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
on 3d printer chat:

im a 3d artist who's currently going to an art school and i can say with certainty that 3d printing and other forms of rapid prototyping have fucken revolutionized the art world (especially in regards to sculpture as a medium)

Kanine
Aug 5, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Jerry Cotton posted:

Good luck getting eaten.

what does this mean??

Kanine
Aug 5, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8

since we're talking about old music id like to submit eurobeat as one of the better things to come out of the 90's

Kanine
Aug 5, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Wasabi the J posted:

I love the two titles for 1080i on the PS2 for Gran Turismo 4 and Jackass: The Game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uCOnFaxli0

wow its pretty amazing to see this running on a ps2

Kanine
Aug 5, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
the first time i put on an htc vive was like my "holy poo poo" moment. im not old enough to have seen the first 3d, but ive had people compare their first time playing a full 3d game like super mario 64 to using vr for the first time

Kanine
Aug 5, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Konstantin posted:

How the hell is this still a thing in 2019?

but america.txt

Kanine
Aug 5, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Imagined posted:

Let's ask Jeremy Corbyn or any random Iraqi how objective and non-partisan the BBC is...

Kanine
Aug 5, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

wait isnt it usually a really bad idea to put metal in a microwave? or is the coating somehow making it ok?

Kanine
Aug 5, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Killingyouguy! posted:

I can't believe Enya designed a network card

:popeye:

Kanine
Aug 5, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
ive made a decent amount of cash getting beat up vintage wood working tools and restoring them.

Kanine
Aug 5, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
i miss rss feeds

Kanine
Aug 5, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Jerry Cotton posted:

Do you pronounce it RSS or R S S?

e: I still don't "get" podcasts.

i explained podcasts to my grandparents as just a newer iteration of radio where you choose the specific radio program, instead of having to listen live

Kanine
Aug 5, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
it would actualyl be really nice to have my facebook, youtube, twitter, and discord all update in one consolidated timeline. maybe in different columns since they only take up a third of the vertical space of my monitor anyway. having it all on one screen would make it so much easier for me to check it once in the morning, once in the evening, so much faster.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kanine
Aug 5, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
i started using discord. i think one of the reasons its exploding rn is because it satisfies a similar niche to traditional forums like SA.