Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

exempt
Dec 10, 2006

CharlesM posted:

What is that guy in the bottom right wearing?

Chest protector for opriding a dirt bike/quad. No real protection except from flying rocks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

exempt
Dec 10, 2006
Oddly enough I've come across more roundabouts in Indiana than anywhere else I've driven. Even then that's only been in two cities.

exempt
Dec 10, 2006

GutBomb posted:

I liked it until I saw the inside.

I liked it more when I saw the inside.

exempt
Dec 10, 2006

Snowdens Secret posted:

On a Focus

E: ok yeah sure he could be a Honda bikes fan but you know that's not what's going on in that pic

How do I know that?

exempt
Dec 10, 2006
Ken Block owns DC Shoes, so it's not like they're forcing him to wear it.

exempt
Dec 10, 2006

Super Aggro Crag posted:

Action Bronson is awesome. Dude sounds like Ghostface.

I cannot emphasize how correct this opinion is. His song Silk Sheets is some of the best emceeing I've heard in a long, long while

exempt
Dec 10, 2006

Terrible Robot posted:

I think we need a poll to settle once and for all the proper name for this thing.

The Eldocamino.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

exempt
Dec 10, 2006
I know I missed craigslist selling chat but I just sold a $2500 car hassle free. The key was a newspaper classified ad. Craigslist seems to be mostly people wanting to haggle and trade. Whereas old people with disposable income whose granddaughter just wrecked her last car read the paper.

I had it listed online for weeks, but I sold the car within 4 days from the newspaper ad for my asking price.