Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

blk
Dec 19, 2009

I would love to know what roof rails + 2 spoilers do for the naturally excellent aerodynamics of the Vibe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blk
Dec 19, 2009

Potentially NSFW for Smurf nipple, IDK

blk
Dec 19, 2009

The b-pillar didn't even make it in the spot.

blk
Dec 19, 2009
Poor Miura (I think).

I really hope they scrap all those cars rather than letting someone try and get them back on the road.

blk
Dec 19, 2009

DropShadow posted:

(Pretty sure a Miura would have been long gone at the first mention of a hurricane.)

Ooooh 308 GTS. That's sad too, though not as sad in yellow.

blk
Dec 19, 2009

Godholio posted:

That car was already terrible before that guy ever got his hands on it.

I think he improved it. The paint itself isn't that awful. Just kind of awful.

blk
Dec 19, 2009
Stuff White People Like: Giving themselves ecological guilt complexes and trying to buy their way out.

(on an Evoque)

blk
Dec 19, 2009

Goons posted:

Silver cars/lights

I drive a silver car and am fine with the color, but I keep my lights on 100% of the time. Here in the PacNW it is very gray and people have a hard time remembering to turn their lights on at dusk, let alone during poor light conditions. I really think we should make it mandatory in any driving conditions other than direct sunlight, as well as at any speeds above 45 (eg on rural highways, etc).

Washingtonians posted:

Washington drivers

I'm in Seattle about once a month and the level of road-going obliviousness in Washington reminds me a lot of driving in Oregon, except the people up there are even worse about staying in the appropriate lane and not dragging their rear end on the far left. Do they just skip that part during license testing?

Also pls fix your freeway system, it is a cruel joke.

blk
Dec 19, 2009

I leave my car in the grocery store lot for 10 minutes and somebody keys it. I didn't cut any one off on the way there, I didn't take a space someone else was waiting for, my car is not particularly nice, I didn't do anything that could possibly have pissed someone else off. What the hell is wrong with people?

blk fucked around with this message at 00:23 on Feb 11, 2013

blk
Dec 19, 2009

Devyl posted:

I'm sure you turned right around, walked in the store, and asked the manager if they had security camera footage while you were dialing the cops; right?

Did ask for the footage (there was none), did not call the cops. My city is terribly under-policed. My fiancée's wedding jewelry was stolen two weeks ago; we have the guy on video but the police told us they don't have the time to investigate. Someone was stabbed in my neighborhood a month ago, the perp was released four days later because we can't afford jail beds.

blk fucked around with this message at 05:14 on Feb 9, 2013

blk
Dec 19, 2009

I see old riced Civics all the time, but an otherwise stock newish Corolla?

blk
Dec 19, 2009

Courtesy of another goon. 87 in an E39 M5 - not so much :( for this specifically, but you know what kind of owner they are.

blk
Dec 19, 2009
ai.jpg

In this thread because safety

blk
Dec 19, 2009

blk
Dec 19, 2009
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Il5-uuSXpDk

Not content with mere ostentatiousness, Mercedes is determined to redefine itself as the automaker for people with no taste or discretion.

blk
Dec 19, 2009

blk
Dec 19, 2009

blk
Dec 19, 2009

blk
Dec 19, 2009

Rhyno posted:

Wait, is it leveled according to the grade of the street?

Bad pic, street is flat. No load in the back.

blk fucked around with this message at 05:21 on Sep 21, 2013

blk
Dec 19, 2009

West SAAB Story posted:

Presented without commentary. Feel free to make your own.

I can't tell what the original car is. I assume domestic looking at the rear side windows.

blk
Dec 19, 2009

Had to give them a jump this weekend. Why the poo poo do manufacturers insist on packaging stuff like this?

blk
Dec 19, 2009
I thought Honda ads couldn't get any worse than the Michael Bolton ones, but I was wrong

(from Spotify)

blk
Dec 19, 2009

Watching Wheel Dealers and they're working on a 1st gen SLK. Bleeding the brakes and holy poo poo that's a lot of corrosion, and they don't even mention it or do anything about it. Yikes.

blk
Dec 19, 2009

drgitlin posted:

You don't have PM's enabled - if you took that photo do you mind if I use it in an article I'm writing please?

Is this for Ars? Edit: And what I mean by that is: "What is the topic?"

blk fucked around with this message at 07:10 on May 27, 2014

blk
Dec 19, 2009
From the osha.jpg thread

blk
Dec 19, 2009
I'll never understand this poo poo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_z2K2lCgbXw

blk
Dec 19, 2009

I saw this in DC last weekend. Not a government vehicle, confirmed private owner blocking sidewalk ramp, crosswalk, hydrant.

blk
Dec 19, 2009
This is one of the milder Miatas on the FB group I was talking about

:barf:

blk
Dec 19, 2009

It's not the sticker, it's where it's located

blk
Dec 19, 2009

blk
Dec 19, 2009

blk
Dec 19, 2009
These are the people you share your interest in cars with

blk
Dec 19, 2009

GODDAMIT HIPSTERS KEEP YOUR EFFETE HANDS OFF MY ALLANTE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blk
Dec 19, 2009

First Vampire Weekend burning down the Saab, now this. Hipsters need to stay the gently caress away from cars.