Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Exit Strategy
Dec 10, 2010

by sebmojo
Taken by a friend as he left work today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Exit Strategy
Dec 10, 2010

by sebmojo

Terrible Robot posted:

Ten front lights, so that every one can be just as aggravated as the person sitting inside it!

You know, I also thought "Look. It's a car that makes everyone angry! It makes oncoming drivers angry, the people inside, and even me. I'm angry! And I haven't even been physically present!"

Exit Strategy
Dec 10, 2010

by sebmojo

Motronic posted:

El Porschamino

Vehicular hermaphrodite.

Exit Strategy
Dec 10, 2010

by sebmojo

wayfinder posted:

We use liters per 100 km. :)

Couldn't that be simplified into ml/km, just to add confusion?

Exit Strategy
Dec 10, 2010

by sebmojo

Previa_fun posted:

This actually sounds more like some :911: anti welfare poo poo to me.

I was thinking it refers to the (wrong) rumor that was going around that Ford took no government money.

Exit Strategy
Dec 10, 2010

by sebmojo
Now I kind of want to get my car painted Sublime.

Exit Strategy
Dec 10, 2010

by sebmojo

veedubfreak posted:

Isn't that from that horrible Knight Rider remake?

As a connoisseur of bad science fiction (Seriously I have /Volumes/Storage Spindle/Video/Television/Science Fiction/Bad/), yes.

Yes, it is.

Exit Strategy
Dec 10, 2010

by sebmojo

I wasn't aware that the Trans Sport was now the official staff car of Cold War-era Russian generals.

Exit Strategy
Dec 10, 2010

by sebmojo

... Huh. So they tapped Todd McFarlane to do the Turbo Teen reboot.

Exit Strategy
Dec 10, 2010

by sebmojo

Chinatown posted:

Well to be fair its the correct place to take that abortion.

:thurman:

Exit Strategy
Dec 10, 2010

by sebmojo

Exit Strategy
Dec 10, 2010

by sebmojo

Snowdens Secret posted:

That mindset is present with anything involving an engine, up to and including lawnmowers and under-sink garbage disposalls

And even things without engines - The firearms community is rife with this kind of poo poo, as is practically every other subculture. I'm sure that someone out there is convinced that you hosed up your furniture choices, since everyone's first desk seating should be the Styleron Ecochair.

Exit Strategy
Dec 10, 2010

by sebmojo
While playing Ingress, a friend found this.

Exit Strategy
Dec 10, 2010

by sebmojo
I only want an audio rig that just does Bluetooth, has adjustable volume on the faceplate, and a car charger and mount that supports Qi. Yet, this is impossible to find.

That's right. Just Bluetooth. No radio, no CD player, no tape deck, no aux in. It's all a waste of money to me.

Exit Strategy
Dec 10, 2010

by sebmojo

Walmart lot. Of course, Walmart lot.

Exit Strategy
Dec 10, 2010

by sebmojo

Captain Bravo posted:

Since we're not apparently discussing guns in the car thread, what's your favorite gun to use in your car, or your favorite car to shoot at with your gun? Personally I prefer the Remington F250 V8 semi-automatic.

1991 Ford Crown Vic, General Electric M134. You can actually cut the Ford into distinct pieces.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Exit Strategy
Dec 10, 2010

by sebmojo

szidev posted:

Only thing more American than Double Gulp-capable cup holders is a center console gun safe.

Pff. Look at this scrub. I just had the place that converted the cop car leave the rifle clamp in.