Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zeether
Aug 26, 2011

Behold the horror that is Mynheer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeether
Aug 26, 2011

They STILL make Mischief videos? I remember reading a review of one of them in a magazine and it sounded like it was just a full hour of people being idiots while driving.

Zeether
Aug 26, 2011

parrhesia posted:

Classy. Real classy.

I'd love to see if ammonia causes that to peel off.

Zeether
Aug 26, 2011

Tindjin posted:

Snapped this on the way home today. You could see the cuts in the wheelwells so the tires didn't rub on them. I like some lowered cars but all the cliches on this one were just too good to pass up.

This would be better without the lovely lowering, the blacked out tail lights, the roof rack, the exhaust and the drift charm.

Zeether
Aug 26, 2011

All it needs to do now is blast off into space and hit the moon.

Zeether
Aug 26, 2011

PXJ800 posted:

Wrong thread?
That looks like a prop from Supervan.

Zeether
Aug 26, 2011

There's a truck parked here that has a bumper sticker that says "You keep your (something I forgot), I'll keep the change" alongside a Semper Fi sticker.

Zeether
Aug 26, 2011

Geoj posted:

^
Are you sure its not the other way around? I've seen a lot of "I'll keep my guns and money (etc.), you can keep the change" bumper stickers.
That was it, yeah. I got it mixed up.

Zeether
Aug 26, 2011

dor1 posted:

I think i want it.
Wow, James May's second project after the Alfaab limo was pretty garish.

Zeether
Aug 26, 2011

Way back on page 21 someone posted this Previa:

Turns out it regularly shows up in one of the UCF parking lots. I might try to snap a picture if I see it again. First time I saw it I thought "wait a second, wasn't this posted on AI?"

Zeether fucked around with this message at 03:09 on Feb 12, 2013

Zeether
Aug 26, 2011

Cruseydr posted:

:eng99:This used to be an S2000
I think this is in the wrong thread. Apart from those ridiculous flares that looks pretty okay.

Plus it has those wheels with 1 colored spoke which look cool in motion.

Zeether
Aug 26, 2011

I reverse image searched it and it only came up with a link to a foreign S2000 fan forum. It does look like it's used for time attack though.

Zeether
Aug 26, 2011

dissss posted:

Ruined Evo 5

e. Maybe not, plate says its a 1.5

That reminds me of this godawful video which I believe I linked in this thread's early iteration ("You put WHAT on your car?") before the new one started and it's pretty much a parade of crap: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHf_1zud-dY

Zeether
Aug 26, 2011

Rally pedigree = ruined.

Zeether
Aug 26, 2011

phade posted:

This poor Porsche showed up in the Japanese auction listings today:

Carrerosa?

This is cool because it looks like what the 959 might have been like in the late 70's or something. Just needs that spoiler off the roof.

Zeether
Aug 26, 2011

Mister Kingdom posted:

How about a terrible video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6z2AJkRUNIo

That's not gone well.
I'm pretty sure I heard a "Mamma mia" at one point. Poor guy.

Zeether
Aug 26, 2011

It's a PT Cruiser mated with a Chevy Venture, why the gently caress would anyone want to do that?

Zeether
Aug 26, 2011

I'm sorry, I can't say anything about this aside from "have fun peeling off all of the bumper stickers if you have to sell it"

Zeether
Aug 26, 2011

It's missing the area for the Institute of Advanced Motorists (which would be both sides of the wheel)

Zeether fucked around with this message at 14:30 on Mar 21, 2013

Zeether
Aug 26, 2011

opengl128 posted:

Speaking of broken suspensions. Saw this on the highway the other day.

Yup. Looks safe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3tdwN0FneA
Suspension made by Wham-O.

Zeether
Aug 26, 2011

Zeether
Aug 26, 2011

I've seen this Celica before on another forum and the best thing about it besides the fact that it's still FWD (and an automatic) is that the nitrous isn't even hooked up.

Zeether
Aug 26, 2011

Lurch posted:

:siren:MY FIANCE:siren: spotted this rad Excel outside our local shopping centre. I've seen it around before and these pics don't do it justice.

Looks like the owner ran out of black paint.

Zeether
Aug 26, 2011

Fucknag posted:

I've seen at least one picture of this car before in the old thread, but someone caught it in the wild apparently. I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.

All those and more from here

I've seen this before, in fact I think I posted images of it in one of the older threads. The fake NOS and the fact that it's still FWD are the best parts of it.

Zeether
Aug 26, 2011

Zeether
Aug 26, 2011

Ludicro posted:

Everything in this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQptfdSCdhs

I swear to god if any of those cars hit some of the potholes we get around here the tyres would explode.
I think we've already established that bosozoku stuff is too awesome to be considered terrible.

Zeether
Aug 26, 2011

Courtesy of Jalopnik, here's a guy who can't drive a Ferrari for poo poo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4HSpx3aBq8

Zeether
Aug 26, 2011

I love the announcer remarks in that video. "And coming out wide, is it a green Ferrari? YES!"

Zeether
Aug 26, 2011

Sigma X posted:

Oh, I didn't know Wangan Midnight was factual.
Guy must have run a bunch of ghost battle races for those neons.

(Wangan Midnight WAS loosely based off the Mid Night Club which had a Porsche and Z rivalry)

Zeether
Aug 26, 2011

The fact that these will be gone when Holden stops production in 2017 makes me sad.

Zeether
Aug 26, 2011

Coleridge49 posted:

"I drive like a Cullen" with bonus rear window tramp stamp of a butterfly and flowers.

Saw that stupid Cullen sticker on a car in the UCF parking garage this week. How many Twilight fans even exist now?

Content:

Zeether
Aug 26, 2011

AirRaid posted:

Avocardo
Wow, Busytown actually exists

Zeether
Aug 26, 2011

BlackMK4 posted:

lol, florida is flooded with 'state-legal' japanese stuff right now. they just do not care at all over there
I saw a Cefiro driving around here in CFL and my loving eyes went wide

Zeether
Aug 26, 2011

BlackMK4 posted:

Was it orange? :v:
White with gold rims

Zeether
Aug 26, 2011

What's the general consensus on Doug DeMuro

Zeether
Aug 26, 2011

Jesus christ it's two bad things that go worse together

(puzzle piece imagery/"autism awareness" is a huge no no)

Zeether
Aug 26, 2011

trouser chili posted:

So they’re closer to something like the Komen foundation? Sorry I mischaracterized the issue earlier.
Yeah it's basically Susan G. Komen but for people on the spectrum, complete with the same frivolous money spending on parties and poo poo

Zeether
Aug 26, 2011

PININFARINA HIRE THIS MAN

Zeether
Aug 26, 2011

Olympic Mathlete posted:

Someone at Toyota is obviously missing the older Civic Type R design style.

https://twitter.com/roadshow/status/1341077975039668226?s=20
And it still has no manual transmission.

I'm still wondering why that was a decision they made.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeether
Aug 26, 2011

Holy loving poo poo, that thing crumpled like a coke can. Dude's lucky but also a complete dumbass.