Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tbb9
Sep 6, 2011
I just read this as "I won't sell this car to anyone who I might see again"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tbb9
Sep 6, 2011
that has 4 wheels, and leaving that parking looks like it would be dangerous in a normal car, leaving on that thing looks suicidal

tbb9
Sep 6, 2011

veedubfreak posted:

Ya, that's what I heard too. IF you read the youtube comments one of the bros involved claims 1 bro was talking poo poo to the other bro and got his rear end handed to him. Broken tie rods and 4 flat spotted tires and it had to be towed home.

Stupid asses.
should have just asked the dodge for the tow

tbb9
Sep 6, 2011

JP Money posted:

"This mustang will go from 0 to 241 KMH ...in 10 seconds." Who the gently caress decided KMH was the best method to report the speed here?

it makes for a higher number

tbb9
Sep 6, 2011
Color is the last thing I look at when buying a car, it makes for a great thread though

tbb9
Sep 6, 2011

SaNChEzZ posted:

Is that a g35 wing on the first one?

I'm pretty sure that's factory

Edit: beaten by a lot, still getting use to the new awful app

tbb9 fucked around with this message at 07:45 on Jan 17, 2013

tbb9
Sep 6, 2011

from facebook

Spent all day working on this???

Top of page edit, have some more content from my phone.

tbb9 fucked around with this message at 22:48 on Feb 11, 2013

tbb9
Sep 6, 2011
Ahhhh, just got back from Florida where I saw all kinds of terrible (automotive) things.

This is what won though...

The best part is what was actually stacked, theres two dogs and two cats in that pile, when the wind blew the whole thing swayed all over the road.

I guess if you're gonna be a scooter tramp it might as well be somewhere warm.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tbb9
Sep 6, 2011

Cocoa Crispies posted:

Where in Florida is that? I always see people riding their motor scooters on the shoulder because they can't keep up with traffic when I'm driving to Miami Beach.

It was in a state park in Ft. Lauderdale, only a 20mph speed limit in the park but I'm not sure how he ended up there....