Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
oscarthewilde
May 16, 2012

I would often go there
To the tiny church there

AirRaid posted:

double reply but,

:siren:SEASON PASS DLC IS AVAILABLE ON STEAM:siren:
Buy it as a gift and store it in your inventory to redeem when the actual game goes live.

IT IS MUCH MUCH CHEAPER IN THE UK, FIND A UK GIFTER IF YOURE IN THE US
£8.99/E9.99/$29.99
(I'll help people out with paypal payments if I'm around)

This might be a pricing error, might want to jump on it.

Actually, I think it might be cheapest in the EU, 9 quid is still more than 10 Euro. And this is probably the first time the Europeans aren't shafted on Steam.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oscarthewilde
May 16, 2012

I would often go there
To the tiny church there

Priapus01 posted:

Says £23.99 on my steam..

Ha! I finally managed to beat the system, take that human error!

oscarthewilde
May 16, 2012

I would often go there
To the tiny church there
An invite would be mighty nice!
http://steamcommunity.com/id/timmyvos/

oscarthewilde
May 16, 2012

I would often go there
To the tiny church there
The only thing I have to do before release is find a suitable VPN and then I'll be ready for a lot of killing, shooting and murdering.

oscarthewilde
May 16, 2012

I would often go there
To the tiny church there
Is anyone else's season pass the wrong version? I bought it when it was really cheap and when I try to gift it to myself it require the Russian version, for some reason. I'm in the EU so I have no way of actually buying the Russian version, and it'd be really odd if I was the only one with the Russian version.

oscarthewilde
May 16, 2012

I would often go there
To the tiny church there

ded posted:

Looks like an SS hat with the skull replaced.

It's actually M. Bison's hat the name's something like Vindaloo something something.

oscarthewilde fucked around with this message at 20:52 on Oct 2, 2012

oscarthewilde
May 16, 2012

I would often go there
To the tiny church there

Imaginary Friend posted:

Speaking of the world; it really reminds me of the Jak & Daxter games for some reason.. did they steal some of the artists from their team or something?

The Dust kinda looks like the desert from Jak 3 but that's the only similarity I can think of. Can you elaborte?

oscarthewilde
May 16, 2012

I would often go there
To the tiny church there

Amazing Member posted:

Though I do have questions myself like the vault hunter symbol you find on his face after lilith kills him (if you let her in the end), what's that about?

Apparently Angel did something, maybe she released some sort of Siren energy burst, that killed her mother/Jack's wife and horribly scarred Jack. The Sirens are obviously connected to the Vaults so that's probably why the scar's in the shape of the Vault symbol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oscarthewilde
May 16, 2012

I would often go there
To the tiny church there

Monster w21 Faces posted:

gently caress is Desert Bus this weekend?

Yup, it starts at 9 PM PST on Friday, so you might want to reschedule.

http://desertbus.org/

• Locked thread