Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fenris13
Jun 6, 2003
The 20% off code ended yesterday, but for 48 hours starting tomorrow there is a 25% off code that should be valid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fenris13
Jun 6, 2003

Ularg posted:

And once again Gearbox shows me how stupid I am for not knowing the intro song. It's great!

I thought the one thing that Borderlands 2 would fall short on compared to 1 was that they couldn't match the awesomeness of the Intro with Cage playing, of course I should have had more faith as I was giddy when I heard Short Change Hero start up.

Fenris13
Jun 6, 2003
He said earlier today that time locked would be unlimited uses for one hour, and the massive's were 10k uses instead of 1k.

Fenris13
Jun 6, 2003
Does anyone have a Maya save from the start of pt2 they would be willing to share? I would like to switch over to her but I don't really want redo the first 35 levels.

• Locked thread