Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bleusilences
Jun 23, 2004

Be careful for what you wish for.

I see that getgamego have the game for 44$, is it one of those scammy cd-key operation or are they legit?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bleusilences
Jun 23, 2004

http://steamcommunity.com/id/bleusilences/

More borderlands

Bleusilences
Jun 23, 2004

Anybody want to play some borderland tonight?

Bleusilences
Jun 23, 2004

Got my key for getgames.

Bleusilences
Jun 23, 2004

You can use physx but it cripple the game by a lot because you know.

Bleusilences fucked around with this message at 16:14 on Sep 18, 2012

Bleusilences
Jun 23, 2004

Now I deeply regret to not have gotten an I-7 because it seems capable to eat the calculation for PhysX.

Bleusilences
Jun 23, 2004

Your firewall can block it, your router can block it, an other computer can block it etc.

Bleusilences
Jun 23, 2004

ZZT the Fifth posted:

I don't see that in my 'uninstall programs' list in Control Panel. I'm probably a colossal moron, but where do I go to uninstall it?

Download net framework from Microsoft and run it again.

Bleusilences
Jun 23, 2004

I just discovered the torgue hulk shotguns are perfect flack cannon against flying enemies. Especially againt's Bunker, I did at least 10k each shot at level 28 against it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bleusilences
Jun 23, 2004

I could see them doing that, maybe it is what they were doing all along, by taking jump in that direction instead of just doing this in one shot. They secured enough resources to do so. The only thing that would cause any grief would be the possible Sega's lawsuit for "making" Colonial Marine.

• Locked thread