Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BlackLaser
Dec 2, 2005

Pen Expers posted:

Is there a steam group for this yet or is everyone just using the borderlands 1 group?

Someone make a new one. I'm not even sure what group is the correct one from the BL1 anyway.

BlackLaser fucked around with this message at 18:11 on Sep 6, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlackLaser
Dec 2, 2005

Fangs404 posted:

I actually ended up ordering BL2 through Green Man Gaming's sale yesterday for $36.

Same.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/blacklaser00

BlackLaser
Dec 2, 2005

https://greenmangaming.zendesk.com/entries/21993623-borderland-2-keys-distributing-now

GMG posted:

Distribution of keys began at 0200 UTC September 14th. Please do not be concerned if you do not receive your key immediately, it may be several hours or so before you receive your email. As this game is going to be awesome we've had many thousands of orders, and it will take some time for the system to work through them all.

BlackLaser
Dec 2, 2005

Looks like the default network setting is friends only, no invite so you won't be seeing a ton of public games until people figure that out.

BlackLaser
Dec 2, 2005

:what:

Looks like they are working on the premiere club fix. You are supposed to wake up with the gold weapons, and relic.

BlackLaser
Dec 2, 2005

^^^ Yeah, that

Rad Valtar posted:

I now have Borderlands 2 and Borderlands 2: Premiere Club in my games list. Clicking on Premiere says the game is currently unavailable.

Restart steam, verify, and go into DLC again. It's fixed.

Sorry for the quality, messing with my home pc via logmein at work so it's ready for tonight.

BlackLaser
Dec 2, 2005

Alkydere posted:

So, I've just barely have gotten to Sanctuary and I have to say that Borderlands 2 is Borderlands but with more money, better writers, and them learning all the correct lessons from the first game. ALL of the GOOD lessons.

They certainly didn't make the inventory system any better. I have a feeling this is only going to get more frustrating the more I play and the more inventory management I have to do. Why is it not full screen? Why is my guy blocking the lower half of my backpack and the fav/trash icons? Why are the equipped and backpack screens not just both open at the same time?

At least I don't feel like I'm playing half the game looking at the ground and picking up items.

BlackLaser
Dec 2, 2005

Sultan Tarquin posted:

Re-linking for posterity. It's an absolute farce. It glitches out like this all the time. When you sell things at a vending machine the UI will just jump up or down meaning you constantly have to re select the items you're trying to sell.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wiHX8bjL2Y

If you just hit sort it fixes the issue. Irritating, but better than backing out and going back into the vendor.

Also, what happened to target locking onto dudes in vehicles? Is it a different key? I was hitting the space bar last night and it wasn't working.

BlackLaser
Dec 2, 2005

Beat PT1 this weekend solo Axton. Great game. I was way too excited about returning to Fyrestone. Also the Bee owns, but I need a higher level one than lvl 28, do I have to get that from TVHM or can I go back and get one in PT1?

TVHM mode is rough so far, I tried to just speed run through the beginning to get back to Sanctuary. I'm lvl 33 and Captain Flynt says, um no.

Smegbot posted:

The midgets that go "so cold, so cold..." make me smile every time.

The buzzard pilots that hum Ride of the Valkyries as they dive bomb you are ace as well.

Going through the rat maze I was really tired of "I smell delicious!" by the end of it. Everything else has been great.

edit:

BlackLaser
Dec 2, 2005

BlackLaser posted:

Beat PT1 this weekend solo Axton. Great game.

Forgot to mention I'm at 43 hours played with maybe one of those hours on TVHM. Plenty of faffing about in Sanctuary on slots etc., about 6 incomplete side quests, and at least 6 undiscovered quests. The side quests really don't scale well, and the rewards are kinda poo poo. Yay more Eridium! At one point I killed Saturn a giant robot on the overpass near the beginning of the first game in about 5 seconds with the bee and got 14K EXP. I looked at my log and saw I could do 3 long drawn out side quests for like 12K total. Farmed that guy instead maybe 4 times to level, and just stomped on through to the end instead. I'll go back and clean them up later.

BlackLaser
Dec 2, 2005

mr. nazi posted:

Is it the patch, is it the character, or is the the vault hunters relic doing something besides nothing? :iiam:

I have a different relic on and I have had a couple badasses drop purples. Never had that happen before. Way more greens. I don't feel like I need to cheese the gold chest just to survive. Whatever they did it's much improved. Not sure about other characters though. I guess I should start a siren and check it out.

BlackLaser
Dec 2, 2005

Mortify posted:

I did some experimenting with the Sanctuary chest and the infinite keys trick. On a level 20 Gaige, I opened the chest ~115 times and never received a class mod for anyone. Switched over to my level 15 Zero, and received a set (siren, gunzerker) after only opening 18. I'm going to test it more later, but I was wondering if anyone has seen similar behavior.

To be clear, I have found white/green versions in random loot in the world, but just not out of the chest.

Same behavior at a lower level Gaige, I want to say level 11-12. No Class mods at all. I opened it about 30 times. Quit out and went back in etc. I hadn't had any drop in the wild at that point though. It seemed strange to me too. I could always get it to generate a relic or mods by that point previously.

BlackLaser
Dec 2, 2005

quote:

PC SHiFT Code for a Spooky Maya Skin in Borderlands 2: WTKBJ-XRHTW-C63BT-JTB33-J6C9T

BlackLaser
Dec 2, 2005

Nastyman posted:

Before anyone at work freaks out like I almost did:

Also if you downloaded a save with all of the skins in it, you already have it.

BlackLaser
Dec 2, 2005

Patch 1.2.1
“Fixed an issue causing bank slots to be capped at 14 instead of 16.
Fixed a crash when loading a character that had the "Mighty Morphin" mission active in the "Collect 4 samples" state.”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlackLaser
Dec 2, 2005

Tommy 2.0 posted:

Mr. Torque makes me think of roided Michael Bay.

Please hurry and get here Mr. Torque.

http://kotaku.com/5961091/become-the-number-one-badass-in-the-new-borderlands-2-dlc

quote:

Mr. Torgue's Campaign of Carnage drops on November 20th, and you can expect it to last from six to eight hours.

edit: Also this http://www.editgrid.com/explore/user/sniperzer0/Borderlands_2_Save_Editor_Paste_Codes

List of valid item codes for Gibbed's editor.

BlackLaser fucked around with this message at 15:55 on Nov 16, 2012

• Locked thread