Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Drimble Wedge
Mar 10, 2008

Self-contained

Ozz81 posted:

At my job, a lady in another department's first name is Nate. No, not pronounced like the male name ("nayt"), but pronounced "Nuh-tay". Nice enough lady, didn't get mad when I called her department to help and gave the (techinically) wrong name.

When I worked in a call centre, I spoke to a lady with the first name Wayne, which was odd enough, but apparently it was supposed to be pronounced Wan-ya. :psyduck:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drimble Wedge
Mar 10, 2008

Self-contained

I recently worked on a customer's account belonging to a Mr. Vroom.

Drimble Wedge
Mar 10, 2008

Self-contained

jojoinnit posted:

I had a similar thing when whilst in America I came across a Mr Wankoff.

I had a customer once named Mr. Jerkovsky.

Drimble Wedge
Mar 10, 2008

Self-contained

I hope this is fake but... http://awkwardmessages.com/a-baby-was-just-born-with-the-first-name-hashtag/