Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Monkey Man
Jun 10, 2012

HERD U WERE TALKIN SHIT
LaDynasty
Bayshine
Tajheim

Also, Utah is a hotbed of bizarre names: http://wesclark.com/ubn/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Monkey Man
Jun 10, 2012

HERD U WERE TALKIN SHIT
Someone named Crystaliz moved into an apartment that my company owns.

The Monkey Man
Jun 10, 2012

HERD U WERE TALKIN SHIT
http://fedorasofokc.tumblr.com/post/34126647692/so-first-things-first-my-name-is-megazone

quote:

“So, first thing’s first - my name is MegaZone. No, I don’t mean my username, or my handle, or nickname. I mean - my *name* is MegaZone. Yes, that’s on my license and all - just MegaZone, no first/last. If we meet in person I’ll happily let you check my license for yourself.”

The Monkey Man
Jun 10, 2012

HERD U WERE TALKIN SHIT
There's someone named Orkunt in one of the apartment complexes that my company owns. I think that name's Turkish.

The Monkey Man
Jun 10, 2012

HERD U WERE TALKIN SHIT
Names of tenants in the apartment company that I work for:

FranCine. That's how she capitalizes it.
Harry Anuszewski
Duong Meister

The Monkey Man
Jun 10, 2012

HERD U WERE TALKIN SHIT
At my summer camp, there was a girl with a weird upturned nose whose last name was Hogshead.

The Monkey Man
Jun 10, 2012

HERD U WERE TALKIN SHIT
Is "LaDynasty" one of those racist urban myths like La-a or Oranjello? Because my dad claims to have met her.

The Monkey Man
Jun 10, 2012

HERD U WERE TALKIN SHIT
I got "1 or fewer" too, even though I know for a fact that there's someone else with my name in the US. Hell, he even lives in the same area.

The Monkey Man
Jun 10, 2012

HERD U WERE TALKIN SHIT
Someone living in one of my company's apartment house has the first name Anal. I'm guessing that s/he's Indian or something.

The Monkey Man
Jun 10, 2012

HERD U WERE TALKIN SHIT
Someone with the Middle Eastern name "Rehab" just moved into one of the buildings that my company owns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Monkey Man
Jun 10, 2012

HERD U WERE TALKIN SHIT

Phy posted:

I wonder if Frank Beard would have grown a huge biker beard like the other guys in ZZ Top if he didn't have the last name.

He had a (somewhat smaller) one at one point.