Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy

The Supreme Court posted:

When are Cameron and Clegg's statements?

3pm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy

Brown Moses posted:

Yay, I'm number one at politics on Twitter, take that Dimblebot, Peter Manion MP from The Thick of It, and that cow from The Magic Roundabout.

To be fair tis a grand specimen of a man who takes down the Dimblebot.

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy
It's a typo, should've been dcrb.jpg

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy

Young Freud posted:

No, who will protect Britain from the genetically-engineered shark people and keep us warm at night?

Still Tom loving Watson, he's just not the Labour campaign manager anymore

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy

thehustler posted:

Remember, he doesn't have to turn up. But it may be bad PR to not.

Also the Met want the tape :dance:

Channel 4 have given them the tape.

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy
Louise Mensch is telling him not to bother. Thank gently caress she won't be on the Select Committee this time

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy

JoylessJester posted:

The fact that she soft balled him and then went on to be columnist in the Sunday Sun is so Goddamn Transparent.

A reminder that Tom Watson had a private conversation with her then ~~magically~~ James Murdoch sent the committee a letter addressing every concern in said private conversation.

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy

JoylessJester posted:

I didn't know/remember that, I take it no one called shenanigans?

Watson called shenanigans :swoon: but it hit the Guardian and that's about it.

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy
Seems pretty desperate.

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy
What's he referring to when he mentions the PM?

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy

shrike82 posted:

It does seem odd to lump phone hacking and paedogeddon together unless there's some connection I'm missing.

Corruption in the upper echelons of power

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy

willie_dee posted:

Is this a historical case that was reported back then and ignored or is this someone coming forward after plucking up the courage, if the latter so how can it possibly be anything other than a he said she said unless their are photos/letters as per Rolf Harris?

I imagine that would be why they just raided his house for evidence

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy

Gonzo McFee posted:

I want to sit everyone who has ever said they had admiration for Thatcher down and ask them what they think of this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndoSyrZtNCo&t=0m46s

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy

VanSandman posted:

Jesus loving christ, why haven't you risen up en masse to slaughter the monsters who dare call themselves your betters again?

Might miss Big Brother on telly innit?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy
The Oborne resignation is absolutely spectacular and I'm glad someone posted it here. gently caress the loving Barclay brothers.

• Locked thread