Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

ArtVandelay posted:

So, someone listen to I4H and tell me if it's worth listening to. I'm skeptical based on the theme.

It's everyone making GBS threads on will Hines as he tries to defend the song, its funny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

cams posted:

scott answering the phone with "not gonna happen" made me lose my poo poo

Literally the best cliffhanger handbook has ever had

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

fuckin corker of an i4h episode. HI-larious

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Chef Kevin spending a decent chunk of his day defending the boys to advertisers ftw

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Mr. Squishy posted:

I learn all my showbiz news from HH, Hayes' Hermanos Brothers show has floundered?

Can't find any news about it anywhere, so probably?

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

thank god february's over

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

i cant find any new eps on stitcher, its just 2 of the old eps

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

GobiasIndustries posted:

What are other good Premium shows to check out? I've still got ~1 month free of Stitcher Premium, I used the trial code just so I could get some early ADPPP but as long as I've got it I might as well check out the other premium-only stuff. Plus now I can get all those old CBB episodes back that iTunes deleted (:argh:) thanks to that unofficial premium rss feed site.

You should probably scoop up all the eps of every show you like, I think most shows have gone behind the paywall

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Lmao. What’s the time stamp for the spontaneiation where he talks about this?

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

feedmyleg posted:

The only good episodes of HDTGM are where they had the Crocodile Dundee guy on and Lexi Alexander.

The hulk hogan movie one is funny, with the part where the guy is just throwing a dog in the water

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

You betrayed the brand!

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Franchescanado posted:

Stitcher is missing HH Pro and REM Re: Me today

You should message Sean on twitter about it, he'll get right in there

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

About time someone took that fucker eban down a peg

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Adam pallys eps were really good, especially the first one really early on in the show

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Welp, that 3.50 for a year of stitcher is coming to an end, was okay while it lasted

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Action boys is pretty great, each episode is around 2 hours long, some longer some shorter, half of it is them discussing the movie half is just funny riffs

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Yeah right like they would ever talk about Dorktown, USA, population : one dork loser

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Unmerciful posted:

Is anyone interested in splitting some Patreon podcasts subscriptions? Not sure if its possible but I would think you just share the private rss link. There's a lot of shows now and at $5 a month for each of them it's really impossible to support them all plus I already pay for Stitcher premium and Chapo. I would be interested in

Flagrant ones
Action boyz
Doughboys double
The big ones
Probably others I'm forgetting

If people think this is total scumbagggery that's hard to argue against but honestly I 'm just not going to pay $60 a year for a single show and $30 (split 2 ways) or $15 (split 4 ways) is way more doable.

Lol I’d just send you my action boys link but I don’t have plat

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Give me an email and I’ll send it

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Sinteres posted:

I love Sean and Hayes, but he's right about them having the most obnoxious fans.

Seans wife agrees lmao

https://twitter.com/gracekallis/status/893722242755907584?s=19

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Sean with a bunch of Adam pally cocaine jokes, and he’s their next guest. Ep is gonna be a corker

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Somberbrero posted:

The Chucky/Gerard Way intro was one of the best they've done in a while.

Hayes got jealous that a fan asked Sean to do it instead of him so he immediately tries to derail it

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Okay enough comedy, let’s all just earnestly sing this song

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Help Im Alive posted:

There's like 30 minutes of ads in this episode wtf

Yeah it was pretty ridiculous, especially when one of the guys talking is on the phone

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Fiendly posted:

I only found out from a joke in Action Boyz like two weeks ago

Lmao

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

ManoliIsFat posted:

I'm curious what the off-season show is gonna be like, and I'm guessing it's gonna be like this. I forget where I heard about the possibility of live stream movie commentary.

It’ll probably be baseball

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Picked up near the end, but yeah Doug is an absolute energy drain

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Waterbed Wendy posted:

Surprise guest S. Clemdawg on Raised By TV discussing the first and last eps of Game of Thrones! OooooOooooOOOOoooops!

Lmao this post made me look it up and apparently it's a stitcher premium show now?

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Is it really that much of a dealbreaker to charge more for tickets? Do they serve alcohol at these things? Pay your goddamn staff

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Andy Richter's podcast sounds like the most boring thing I have ever heard of

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

WerthersWay posted:

I think he would mesh well because he might be the real life jaded Hollywood star that they satirize. Every Conan taping I've been to, he just stands at his podium by himself looking miserable and then barely says anything at the podium/couch when they're taping.

I'm sure he's a nice guy, but it's got to suck knowing you left Late Night to try and become a star and then 9 years later after 3 failed sitcoms, you fallback on being a well-paid sidekick with little creative fulfillment.

I think he's more depressed because he's recently divorced

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

It doesn’t help that he was always horny on twitter

https://twitter.com/guyinthereply/status/1124470491199279104

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

moot the hopple posted:

What's the cheapest price/way to get stitcher premium these days and are RSS feeds still a hacked together affair?

i looked around, on memorial day they had a year subscription for 20 bucks, but thats expired now. Looks like all the promo codes now are just for a month off

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Hahaha teacher's lounge guests legitimately talking about their high school days is awful and not funny at all. That show should not be an actual interview show

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

It's the exact opposite of a CBB, where the boring interview is first, then the funny improv. I'm pretty sure they even started getting out of character as well

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

crimedog posted:

Congrats on 10 minutes of narration before any improv on the latest improv4humans

I remember one episode where Matty b bitched about how a who's line spinoff needed a bunch of setup for one of their games lol

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Listening to the ep right now and Clift is coming off pretty well, he’s very good at getting his point across

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

lol at felicia day saying sean sounded nostalgic for cocaine

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Laterite posted:

Technically you can skip all the cutscenes but why would you do that instead of mainlining the undiluted philosophy of our premier Japanese Game Daddy??

Writing wise, it's because Kojima is not good at it. All the good written mgs, 1-3, were cowritten by Fukushima. When he left they turned even more convoluted and insane, and nobody was there to rein in kojima

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

gently caress Your Website posted:

If you think bare minimum basics for appreciating Star Wars movies include citing Kurosawa and where wipe transitions came from, you’re part of the problem.

Every good Star Wars film was ripping off other cool movies, the ones that didn’t are all poo poo. You might as well talk about where the good ones came from