Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Solaris Knight
Apr 26, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT POWER RANGERS MYSTIC FORCE
I think it would be awesome if Borderlands Legends took place during the original 4 fighting Jack the first time and ending with them seperating :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solaris Knight
Apr 26, 2010

My prediction: the Torgue DLC will have Mr. Torgue as a unlockable Vault Hunter

His Action Skill is the ability to throw unlimited grenades for a half minute, like a baseball machine but with your grenades.

Now I made myself hype :syoon:

Solaris Knight
Apr 26, 2010

Monkey Fracas posted:

Man I hope they use all those vending machine voice clips somewhere. I'm envisioning the final DLC being some Rainbow-Road-like gun paradise where it randomly rains guns and there are manufacturer-specific vending machines as far as the eye can see. It'll be like the end of Being John Malkovitch except with guns instead of Malkovitches.

That sounds goddamn amazing please email this idea to Randy TIA :swoon:

Solaris Knight
Apr 26, 2010

Chopper Topper is goddamn amazing :allears:

Solaris Knight
Apr 26, 2010

Ashekaban posted:

Gaige's twitter echoes have been taken over by torque. It's time for an announcement soon!!

I'm still holding out for playable Mr. Torgue, who has explosion related powers :black101: :hf: :clint: :respek: :colbert:

BUY TORGUE https://twitter.com/ECHOcasts

Solaris Knight fucked around with this message at 19:07 on Nov 15, 2012

Solaris Knight
Apr 26, 2010

Personally, he reminds me more of Axe Cop then the Macho Man.

Still badass too, and I hope he lives up to the hype :allears:

Solaris Knight
Apr 26, 2010

A Hyperion shotgun with Moxxi theming :allears:

Solaris Knight
Apr 26, 2010

Oh thank god it's something beyond just ARENAS ARENAS ARENAS ARENAS this time.

Solaris Knight
Apr 26, 2010

I dislike the arenas in Underdome because it felt kind of shoddy and both too big so your enemies can hide, but too small so you can't get cover. The arenas in vanilla BL2 are pretty awesome though, so Gearbox fixed that problem

Solaris Knight
Apr 26, 2010

I hope Gearbox uses twitter based character chatter to advertise DLC forever :syoon:

Solaris Knight
Apr 26, 2010

Also Torgue apparently being junkyard/bike themed is awesome, because I enjoyed the BL1 parts involving the Mad Max boss, as well as most of Knoxx.

Solaris Knight
Apr 26, 2010

This DLC is already leagues better then Moxxi's Underdome

It has a actual narrative, for one. For another, unique explosion themed enemies and unique weapons and environments.

Solaris Knight
Apr 26, 2010

After playing up to killing Motor Momma, I can conclude that Mr. Torgue is one of the nicest characters in both games, especially so given how he's a CEO and doesn't hewn to the evil executive trope

He just wants to help you go the distance :3:

Solaris Knight
Apr 26, 2010

I like the implication at the end that Mr. Torgue is going to be Moxxi's fourth husband, because more Mr.Torgue would be goddamn awesome

In other news: LOOTSPOLOSION WEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNEEWWWWWWWWWW!

Solaris Knight
Apr 26, 2010

It would be a current gen patch without leaked details for upcoming DLC! Sir Hammerlock's Big Game Hunt is confirmed by Gearbox as the next pack.

http://www.joystiq.com/2012/12/13/next-borderlands-2-dlc-is-sir-hammerlocks-big-game-hunt/

http://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/showthread.php?s=c125c54d8f34e319b62145d2c58f889f&p=3351672

I like Hammerlock a lot, so a DLC focused on him sounds pretty cool :allears:

Solaris Knight
Apr 26, 2010

I know I'm the only one who appreciates this, but I hope that Handsome Jack having a remenant cult in canon postgame segues this DLC into the long awaited space station explosion DLC everyone needs and wants.

Solaris Knight
Apr 26, 2010

Goddannit Gearbox, I already have enough in my plate next year as is, I don't want more awesome content I have to pay for, my wallet can't take it :negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solaris Knight
Apr 26, 2010

I don't see where I have to go to start the Big Game Hunt :smithicide:

Edit: It's Hunter's Grove, actually.

Solaris Knight fucked around with this message at 19:29 on Jan 15, 2013

• Locked thread