Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bugsy
Jul 15, 2004

I'm thumpin'. That's
why they call me
'Thumper'.

Slippery Tilde

Slayer1597 posted:

Sorry if I missed this already, but what did the patch fix?

http://support.gearboxsoftware.com/entries/22147216-xbox-360-update-information

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bugsy
Jul 15, 2004

I'm thumpin'. That's
why they call me
'Thumper'.

Slippery Tilde

AndyElusive posted:

So is following Randy Pitchford and Gearbox Soft on Twitter the only ways to get keys to open that box in Sanctuary?

I guess I don't really understand how to obtain them or how they work and I'm going through my TVHM playthrough so I figure it might be a good idea to try and see what kind of goods I can pick up.

He is the one that gives them out, and 99% of the time they get posted here in a timely manner so you don't have to follow him if you don't want to. He went on a binge over the weekend, I think I redeemed 5 of them.

Bugsy
Jul 15, 2004

I'm thumpin'. That's
why they call me
'Thumper'.

Slippery Tilde
New shift keys!

WinPC: CBK3B-5JCH9-RB3BJ-BBTBB-T6FCR
PS3: KJ53B-RRRST-F9TKJ-ZJWT3-WBHZK
X360: KJ53B-RRRKX-B6XJR-WRTT3-WBH3R

Good for "several thousand" redemptions, so no clue on how long it will be good for.

Bugsy
Jul 15, 2004

I'm thumpin'. That's
why they call me
'Thumper'.

Slippery Tilde

Misplaced Yankee posted:

Well, Xbox code isn't working currently.

They only last a set amount of time (usually two hours), or a set amount of uses. That one was used up hours ago.

Bugsy
Jul 15, 2004

I'm thumpin'. That's
why they call me
'Thumper'.

Slippery Tilde

Kifisonfire posted:

So I found a video of unused sound effects for a Torgue vending machine. Needless to say I hope they get added into the DLC because holy poo poo they own as much as their guns do

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_sy4tXtjjY

The bandit one is just as good. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILpqqRFvsZI

quote:

I smeared my diarrhea on the handle! That's "viral marketing"

Bugsy
Jul 15, 2004

I'm thumpin'. That's
why they call me
'Thumper'.

Slippery Tilde

The Rokstar posted:

Random question - where are some good places to run a lot of quick chests? I feel like compulsively looting for a while.

The Fridge has a pretty quick run with a normal green chest, a green dahl, and a red dahl on one side of the area. You just have to figure out which one of the 3 switches kills the power.

And a longer run with a lot more rats then ends at Rahkman. I cant remember how many chests are there total, but there should 2-3 more than the other area.

Or could just run the arid badlands for the 2 red chests which should take 5-6 minutes total along with killing Bonehead.

Bugsy
Jul 15, 2004

I'm thumpin'. That's
why they call me
'Thumper'.

Slippery Tilde

GammaShade posted:

One of the promo shots of Gaige shows her having more skill points than there are levels for, so I'd say it's likely.

Thats very good to see as I had not seen it before. She should be either level 59 or 60 in the shot.

Bugsy
Jul 15, 2004

I'm thumpin'. That's
why they call me
'Thumper'.

Slippery Tilde

Spergminer posted:

How does that quest/Jimmy Jenkins work anyways?
Is there a certain flag, other than starting the quest, then you need to trigger?

He appears randomly just like the other loot midgets. It seems the he spawns in Opportunity and in the Wildlife Preserve more often than not.

Bugsy
Jul 15, 2004

I'm thumpin'. That's
why they call me
'Thumper'.

Slippery Tilde
This is best one I've seen but its still trial and error as the platforms are invisible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gcMGXaLWXQ

Bugsy
Jul 15, 2004

I'm thumpin'. That's
why they call me
'Thumper'.

Slippery Tilde

Megaman's Jockstrap posted:

Do you really think that any decent human being is going to tell someone that they hate their tattoo?

Edit: To be clear, I'm not passing judgment one way or the other, it's probably a very nice tattoo.

And if it isn't a nice tattoo you can talk about it here: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3368826

Bugsy
Jul 15, 2004

I'm thumpin'. That's
why they call me
'Thumper'.

Slippery Tilde

Unlucky7 posted:

Question about the main storyline: Does it take you into Lynchwood? I am in the endgame stretch just about to do Where Angels Fear to Tread/The mission where you raid the bunker containing Angel, and have a few sidequests leading there. I do not know if I should do them now or wait till the storyline takes me there so I can do it in one felt swoop.

No, the main quest never takes you there.

Bugsy
Jul 15, 2004

I'm thumpin'. That's
why they call me
'Thumper'.

Slippery Tilde
Speaking of Fleshstick, would anyone be up for fleshsticking after Monday Night Football? I'm not going to get home till later and I'd like to watch the bears game before hand.

360, GT wherewasbugsy

Bugsy fucked around with this message at 23:23 on Nov 19, 2012

Bugsy
Jul 15, 2004

I'm thumpin'. That's
why they call me
'Thumper'.

Slippery Tilde

ReverendDre posted:

If you're on PS3 I can do it around 10 PST. PSN: allhaildre

Should have specified, I'm on the 360 :(. Going to edit now.

Bugsy
Jul 15, 2004

I'm thumpin'. That's
why they call me
'Thumper'.

Slippery Tilde
My LOOTSPLOSION actually happened (the loot was very mediocre) but my credits were completely silent. Was there supposed to be music/dialogue during it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bugsy
Jul 15, 2004

I'm thumpin'. That's
why they call me
'Thumper'.

Slippery Tilde
The level 3 Bar Brawl takes less than 3 minutes to do and gives 20 tokens as the reward. And the badasses usually drop 5~ tokens as well. That's around 100 tokens every 15 minutes. Just watch out for the Rat Bastards that steal your cash.

• Locked thread