Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gaylor Moon
Apr 6, 2005

Gender? I hardly know'er

OnlyJuanMon posted:

I beat the game with every side mission and am now starting SUper Vault HUnter mode or whatever.

WHYYYYYYYYY is it so loving hard?!

I'm level 37, and getting dominated before I get to Sanctuary.

Are you on PS3 I'll jump on with you, I started it a few nights ago and it's an exercise in utter frustration at some points for sure. TheGreatGildersneeze has some really good tips though. I've probably been hanging on to old sniper rifles for way too long and haven't upgraded in a while.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaylor Moon
Apr 6, 2005

Gender? I hardly know'er
Is sniper spec for Zer0 on TVHM pretty useless then? I ripped through normal mode with it, have tons of perks and mods equipment for sniper damage/critical hit damage. I've loved playing this way so far, but the enemies move so fast in thhm I can barely even get criticals. Is it just unorthodox to go that route in that mode pretty much?

Gaylor Moon
Apr 6, 2005

Gender? I hardly know'er
Would anyone want to jump on ps3 version and help me finish out TVHM tonight in a few minutes? I'm just about level 41 and just got to Opportunity. PSN is Stimi.

• Locked thread