Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crackatastic
May 13, 2005

Ayo, I kinda like your natural scent.
*NO HOMO*
So since this is the new thread: I'm stuck on lvl 48 and want to finish TVHM before sidequesting out. who on 360 can help me kill Jack?

GT is Crackatastic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crackatastic
May 13, 2005

*NO HOMO*
well, okay, I hit 50 with Zer0. At this point should I just go into cunning and play to the groups? (I'm a team player guy anyway)

If so, what's a good build/gear setup?

Crackatastic
May 13, 2005

*NO HOMO*
Welp, I got an underleveled Bee and I've killed Mick 50+ times and no Maggie. since I don't even want to think about what it's like to farm CC, anyone want to help with some dupes? I'm on 360 right now.

Crackatastic
May 13, 2005

*NO HOMO*

Adregan posted:

I should be online after 8:30 est tonight. I can help you out.

got stuck in traffic. on now if you still want to help.

EDIT:

Kifisonfire posted:

So I found a video of unused sound effects for a Torgue vending machine. Needless to say I hope they get added into the DLC because holy poo poo they own as much as their guns do

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_sy4tXtjjY

I have never been so close to dying from laughter.

Crackatastic fucked around with this message at 03:09 on Oct 26, 2012

Crackatastic
May 13, 2005

*NO HOMO*

TheGreatGildersneeze posted:

I crack up every time I walk past a random radio and hear "IF YOU DON'T BUY TORGUE GUNS, YOU'RE F[BEEP]KIN' RETARDED!"

Also, thanks to my little brother recognizing it I now know where I've heard that voice before.

EXPLOSION NOISE! HERE... EXPLOOOOOOOOOOOOSIONS! NOW GO PUNCH SOME BAD GUYS IN THE DICK.

I think the thing that gets me the most is the idea that this is the CEO of a corporation. I'm imagining the board meetings being this guy running around naked and foaming at the mouth.

Crackatastic
May 13, 2005

*NO HOMO*

Solaris Knight posted:

My prediction: the Torgue DLC will have Mr. Torgue as a unlockable Vault Hunter

His Action Skill is the ability to throw unlimited grenades for a half minute, like a baseball machine but with your grenades.

Now I made myself hype :syoon:

the ENTIRE time making guitar solo noises.

Crackatastic
May 13, 2005

*NO HOMO*
Goddammit. I've spent days farming for a maggie and CC, and still no drop :cry: can someone put me out of my misery?

Crackatastic
May 13, 2005

*NO HOMO*
So I'm starting up again after being out a while and as hoping for some better 50 gear than wat I have, namely a better cunning assassin mod, a better bee than what I have and a maggie. GT and screen name are the same.

Crackatastic
May 13, 2005

*NO HOMO*

KidKrampus posted:

I've been migrating my best level 50 gear to a mule, so I can hook you up later man. I can also get you sub-50 legendaries if you are interested. GT KidKrampus

Works for me. I should be on later today; around 3 PST

Crackatastic
May 13, 2005

*NO HOMO*
anyone down for some grinding to 61 on 360? GT is Crackatastic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crackatastic
May 13, 2005

*NO HOMO*
Okay, so I don't know what I did wrong, but I redeemed one of the codes for the upgrade pack for 360 and I haven't received anything in the mail to get the download for free. Double-checked emails and everything, got nothing. Any chance I missed something somewhere?

• Locked thread