Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
General Maximus
Jul 14, 2006
Standard models come in white labcoats for inexplicable reasons.

Speedball posted:

Grenadezerker?

I'd buy it.

Honestly, in that form it'd be pretty overpowered really. As long as you had a decent grenade mod, nothing would be safe ever. I'm thinking something toned down a little, but still having many EXPLOSIONS! and being generally awesome.

While active any grenade thrown explodes twice, the second explosion being straight explosive damage and you also regenerate grenades at a rate of one per three seconds.

Also he'd have to swipe Salvador's throw two grenades at once skill in at least one tree. I'm thinking one skill tree would add other elements to the action skill as well as having stuff like Salvador's I poo poo Ammo skills but for grenades. The second would do stuff with rocket launchers, and the third would be straight up bonuses to any Torgue guns, mostly more explosions in various forms.

Hmm. Might be too much of a niche thing.

Edit: Also, a random image that popped into my head as I was thinking about this... Instead of just shooting a guy with an explosive gun, walk up and belt him with it to cause a massive explosion based on how much ammo's in the clip. Like tediore reloads, but without the reload and probably without the chance of damaging yourself.

General Maximus fucked around with this message at 14:23 on Oct 26, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

General Maximus
Jul 14, 2006

Dross posted:

I'm thinking a top tier skill that causes him to deal additional explosive damage on any shot.

That'd be in the third tree I mentioned, probably. Then any explosion related stuff in the tree could proc off that regardless of what gun you're using, to keep at least the possibility of not using torgue guns for people who're crazy like that.

General Maximus
Jul 14, 2006

Monkey Fracas posted:

I'm adding "Wee Jet Loaders that are 4 levels above me and NEVER loving LAND" to my list of unreasonably annoying enemies. I can't really do anything in the area until I kill it since it can kill me if like 2 of its rockets make contact, but it's also flying so high above me I really don't have a chance to do anything to it. :argh:

Alternately you could simply spawn Deathtrap and let him murder the poo poo out of it with his hitscan laserbeam.... wait, you mean you're playing someone other than the best character?

General Maximus
Jul 14, 2006

raditts posted:

Time-based. You enter them in-game at the main menu as "SHIFT Codes" in the world's most annoying text entry screen.

Or you just copy and paste th- wait you can't do that on consoles can you.

• Locked thread