Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

Miftan posted:

Godamn I would have LOVED to be there for that.
It probably looked like this:

but with more crying. And probably some nervous pooping.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

sweet thursday posted:

Or casually overhearing the Windows guy's conversation with a group of people, then when he leaves to get more Diet Coke, saying "I disagree with him" and walking away :smug:
There was probably still some nervous pooping involved in that scenario.

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

juche mane posted:

I once pushed a girl's hand away from my Penis during Dark Knight Rises because I was trying to desypher a line of dialogue (Bane Voice) that I didn't quite catch my first two viewings. By the end of the movie, we were both sober and things weren't going anywhere. I masturbated while driving home after dropping her off and I never talked to her again.
Jumping Jesus on a pogo stick, if you can't wait till you get home, pull over. That's just not safe driving.

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

razamataza posted:

drat, I don't feel the least bit ashamed of ordering a pizza some weekday afternoons and answering the door in my dressing robe with a beer in hand. :scotland:
If you're going to roll that pizza up and gently caress it, yeah, maybe some degree of shame is warranted. Otherwise? Not so much.

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

razamataza posted:

Well I didn't gently caress it but I thought it tasted pretty loving amazing. Double cheese pepperoni pineapple A YEEEA YEAH.
Pizza-loving is one thing, but pineapple is a crime against nature.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Literal Nazi Furry posted:

poop is completely tasteless
American poop, yes. That's why I have gourmet poop flown in from France. Believe you me, once you've experienced the rich flavor of Merde Provençal, you'll never want to eat any other kind of poo poo again.

• Locked thread