Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Hieronymous Alloy posted:

I woke my wife up as I was getting into bed. I gave her a goodnight kiss and she shouted "eew, gross" and insisted on getting up (this was around 1:00 AM, I'd been up late playing facebook games). She said she'd seen something disgusting but wouldn't tell me what. She walked out into the garage before she woke up all the way and told me that she'd apparently been dreaming we had large cardboard boxes full of blood just sitting in the garage and we needed to clean them up.

You guys should consider taking a break from serial killing.

I had a fever dream where I was convinced there was a way to predict the future using complex geometric shapes. It was kind of biblical feeling, honestly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread