Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LightningKimba
Nov 5, 2010

Unleashing my best...

LUMINARY UPPERCUT!!

Rirse posted:

I tried that and it saying "nothing new to update". I know Zelda 2 and at least one
other NES game should be having a update. I might just try deleting them and redownloading them.

Nevermind, I had to go to the store page to update it for some reason.

[edit] And yet after updating, it still has the generic Ambassador menu icon.

That the odd part - They put on the shop the generic icon until like weeks after, they update it to have the NES splash that Super Mario Bros has as an example. It took quite a while for Donkey Kong Jr. to get a proper splash, so it's really a Nintendo thing why some VC games don't get a proper splash when they're finally available to the public.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LightningKimba
Nov 5, 2010

Unleashing my best...

LUMINARY UPPERCUT!!

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

The 3DS Save Data Transfer Tool allows you to extract save data from your game cartridges in order to use it with your digital eShop games; this is a one-way transfer and will permanently erase the save data from the cart, so use with caution.

Does that mean when I use the app, I could get a digital version of the game for free, OR is it that I need to have the digital game at first, and I can transfer the cart's save file to the digital version? (I never heard TOO MUCH about the Transfer Tool, so I'm lost)

LightningKimba
Nov 5, 2010

Unleashing my best...

LUMINARY UPPERCUT!!

Waldorf Sixpence posted:

I read that Pokémon was going to be $30 in the US. Is that true or bullshit?

It's still $40 in the eShop for me.

LightningKimba
Nov 5, 2010

Unleashing my best...

LUMINARY UPPERCUT!!

Resident Evil Relevations is still one of the better 3DS retail games on the market, and if you wanted an old school survivor horror, $10 is practically a steal. I totally recommend it.

LightningKimba
Nov 5, 2010

Unleashing my best...

LUMINARY UPPERCUT!!

Is Shantae and the Pirate Curse supposed to be $15 on the 3DS or Wii U shop? Because it's still listed as full price on the 3DS shop for me...

LightningKimba
Nov 5, 2010

Unleashing my best...

LUMINARY UPPERCUT!!

Waffleman_ posted:

They're having difficulties getting the sale started. Hang in there.

Ohh, all right, I was just curious what the hold up was! :shobon:

LightningKimba
Nov 5, 2010

Unleashing my best...

LUMINARY UPPERCUT!!

I actually liked Mario Hoops 3-on-3. Naturally, it's been a very long time since I've played the game, but I found it charming, and the fact that you can play as a few FF mascots is nice, too.

LightningKimba
Nov 5, 2010

Unleashing my best...

LUMINARY UPPERCUT!!

Retail game yes, I don't remember ANY demo being released at midnight, hm.

LightningKimba
Nov 5, 2010

Unleashing my best...

LUMINARY UPPERCUT!!

While Jivjov can be very dense at times when defending Nintendo's policies, I respect his passion and will defend his right to be dense.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LightningKimba
Nov 5, 2010

Unleashing my best...

LUMINARY UPPERCUT!!

RMZXAnarchy posted:

Is the Hyrule warriors DLC out in the US as well or just Europe atm?

It's out for both!