Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dryb
Jul 30, 2007

What did I do?

Parasol Prophet posted:

So, if I've taken the adult test (and got 35 at most), can I also sign up for the college test? I'm a student, but I went back to school and don't know if I still count as 'college age' (I'm ~26). Do they care about that?

They have a question in the FAQ that says you can the college test and then the adult test, but nothing about the other way around.

You can sign up and take it, assuming you don't have any undergraduate degrees, but they probably will kick you out because of your age before you get anywhere close to the show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dryb
Jul 30, 2007

What did I do?

Soothing Vapors posted:

Nice wager, Fred, you utter dipshit

At least we won't get that annoying pause when he picks a category anymore.

Dryb
Jul 30, 2007

What did I do?

Iron Crowned posted:

It's a legal thing if there's a tornado anywhere in the viewing area they have to cut in. I lived in Kansas for 9 years, and 2/3 of the state is one viewing area, so they'd cut into everything because there was a strong chance of a tornado on the far side of the state

During tornado season, losing more than half an episode to this is a monthly thing.

Dryb
Jul 30, 2007

What did I do?
you are all terrible people

Dryb
Jul 30, 2007

What did I do?
It's a dumb question, but I feel like memorizing all the Olympic years would be something to do if you were accepted and studying for Jeopardy?

Dryb
Jul 30, 2007

What did I do?

Corin Tucker's Stalker posted:

I like him too. His demeanor and delivery are so dry that it was hilarious to see his face light up when he got a Lord of the Rings clue.

Didn't he call Smaug a Hobbit, or am I misremembering another person's answer?

Dryb
Jul 30, 2007

What did I do?
I can't stand the constant comments/moans when she gets a question wrong, when the others still have the chance to ring in.

Dryb
Jul 30, 2007

What did I do?
He should have won less, that one person supposedly didn't do her math right a couple days ago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dryb
Jul 30, 2007

What did I do?
I'd make daily doubles be equal in difficulty to the hardest question in the category, regardless of the money value that uncovered it. Petrified wood, oof.