Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

blast0rama
Aug 13, 2003

Tingly.

The episodes will be airing anyway.

https://twitter.com/TheWrap/status/1428735166646734858

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blast0rama
Aug 13, 2003

Tingly.

BaronVonVaderham posted:

I honestly don't know why I didn't think to do that. I guess I just assumed they were always instantly taken down.

Is there anywhere that has old seasons? Hulu will throw up a random assortment sometimes, but I'd really love to have a full old season from a while back (especially years I didn't have a tv) to just drill through episode after episode for the practice.

Sadly, there isn’t, but gosh, that’d be great.

(Hint hint, Netflix or Hulu.)

blast0rama
Aug 13, 2003

Tingly.

https://deadline.com/2023/05/writers-strike-jeopardy-mayim-bialik-1235359858/

So, on one hand, we get an extra week of Ken.

On the other: is Ken a scab?

blast0rama
Aug 13, 2003

Tingly.

Sounds like Seacrest is in line for the gig.

blast0rama
Aug 13, 2003

Tingly.

Island Nation posted:

SAG-AFTRA explicitly allowed members to be on game shows & Network Code allowed it to be on the air.

Does this mean Wil Wheaton did a public mea culpa for his "THE NORTH REMEMBERS" speech about Ken on Facebook, or is that idle threat still in the air?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blast0rama
Aug 13, 2003

Tingly.

TelevisedInsanity posted:

I think this is what was referenced, but, television rules are weird and if we can go from Claire's article

Yep. That’s the post.