Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

She just needs to win one more game for the privilege of getting embarrassed in the Tournament of Champions

I was really looking forward to this :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
Dude thinks Nostradamus was in the bible

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Trebek is such an rear end in a top hat :swoon:

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

I'mm trying to think if I've ever hated anyone more than Mr. Sideburns today and I'm coming up empty

edit:

GhostStalker posted:

That enough explaining for you, you gigantic douchenozzle?

Soothing Vapors posted:

Please stop responding seriously to forums poster yourafagpleasedie

Soothing Vapors fucked around with this message at 00:43 on Jul 3, 2014

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

zakharov posted:

Don't forget the douche-beard.
When he said he had a drum circle and a sushi bar at his wedding I let out something akin to a moan, like Marley's ghost

I haven't gotten to FJ yet but none of these dummies seem like they can handle a hard one

edit: that was one of the hardest FJs in a long time

Soothing Vapors fucked around with this message at 01:01 on Jul 3, 2014

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

That girls story about nerdfighting or whatever was so embarrassing

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

The girl in first position looks like the other kids' middleaged mom but sounds like an eight year old

The eight year old in the middle with the pigtails has a voice like a middleaged mom

It's freakin me out man

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

I love Trebek pointing out to the whole country how short that one kid is for no reason

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

I love the Teachers' Tournament almost as much as Teen Week in terms of falsely inflating my ego

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

I forgot all about Tom accusing Trebek of wearing a suit made by 8 year olds. Best rerun.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

keevo posted:

Why is Elizabeth blinking so much?

Probably thinking up new personalities for numbers

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Ben's down home aw shucks routine and collection of dumb faces are really getting on my nerves

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

lol forever at the "I was into cosplay before it was cool" guy

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Jeremy may be the most punchable challenger I've ever seen

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

zakharov posted:

:toot:

I said eleven though :(

me too, I always thought 1 was a prime

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

GhostStalker posted:

So many people bitching that the answer was wrong and that 11 should've been correct. They need to review number theory...
I was less bitching and more lamenting my stupidity

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Did Brian tell a story about buying used panties from a vending machine and wearing them or was I having a stroke

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Colonial Air Force posted:

That's certainly what I'd gathered.

good lord

Croatoan posted:

Wait, do you guys just not like jews?

I have no opinion on Jennifer and this is the dumbest thing ever

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

I feel like making the answer Scheherazade was just cruel

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Watching Matt try to smile, as he has seen the hu-mans do so many times, is endlessly entertaining

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Did Marcus seriously just talk about how handsome he is

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Officer Sandvich posted:

He said something like "nobody talks about you looking good" in his story about not wanting to have a dull story and for a second I thought the same thing as Soothing Vapors but it makes sense in context.

haha, my wife and I both thought he meant looking good physically. I see it now.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

that was way too easy for a ToC FJ if they aren't even going to require the painting's real name

I don't know poo poo about art and I answered that before he finished reading the question

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

hahaha, Alex owns

gently caress Ken Jennings, Alex for next host

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

anyone who isn't rooting for Alex is a villain of the highest order

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Spraynard Kruger posted:

Also, if you're not following his Facebook page, you're missing out on great stuff like this: https://www.facebook.com/MattJacksonJeopardy/posts/757443084362342
owns

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

holy poo poo Laura is annoying, I missed her before the ToC

Mo0 posted:

Is it a vocal disability, or is it the world's most irritating affect? I legitimately can't tell.

100% affect, she sounded completely normal during her interview

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

someday the CIA will use this on endless loop to torture prisoners

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

I kind of feel bad for her if this isn't a deliberate affect

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Groovelord Neato posted:

you can change how you talk.

Yeah but I mean, girl just wanted to go on Jeopardy. judging by how jeopardy contestants ITT talk about it, it was probably a dream of hers for quite a while, and now half the country (myself included) is being real dicks about it

idk. the world is cruel and she is annoying, I guess I don't care that much

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Colonial Air Force posted:

"Who is Faulkner?"

:psyduck:

She was doing so well, too

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Dreylad posted:

He always make sure to inform them of the answer in full if it's related to Canada and corrects everyone's pronunciation of French words. It owns

after listening to him try to pronounce "quinceañera" a few months ago I no longer have any faith in his snotty pronunciations of words in languages I don't speak

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

What was the point of betting 801 there? Goddamnit Joyce

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

rhymes with dakota, must be the answer

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

I thought my boy Sammy was going to be a contender. RIP you silver fox

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Past Tense Ragu posted:

He reminds me of Kenneth the page from 30 Rock.

Kenneth as Leap Day William

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

maybe if Alex would fuckin talk less we could finish a board

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

you really think they rigged Jeopardy for some rando?

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Alex getting Paula Deen's hopes up tonight was tremendous

"All in the Family, and the song was by Glenn Miller.... but no that's wrong, sorry"

you beautiful Canadian bastard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Fred is the most annoying contestant since that old bald turtle looking motherfucker