Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lunar Suite
Jun 5, 2011

If you love a flower which happens to be on a star, it is sweet at night to gaze at the sky. All the stars are a riot of flowers.
I got bored in Minecraft and decided my isolated mansion needed a little more DESPAIR.

Is that...?!

The Monosphere!

Currently in the process of installing many more deathtraps into the mansion (Redpower tubes that deploy TNT, Piston crushers, lava traps, electrocution, monster spawners, arrows) and deciding if the the Monosphere should be the control room or courthouse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunar Suite
Jun 5, 2011

If you love a flower which happens to be on a star, it is sweet at night to gaze at the sky. All the stars are a riot of flowers.
I noticed that, in comparison to DR1, there are still a few rules 'missing' from the core set. Last time we had "No killing more than two people" and "No breaking locks" added on, right? Because this time, the student's cottages have - if I remember correctly - nice, big, breakable windows and are far more accessible than DR1's sound-proofed murderbunkers.

Also, I'm like 100 pages late, but I just had to:

Lunar Suite
Jun 5, 2011

Yup, Kuzuryuu's having the time of his life.

Lunar Suite
Jun 5, 2011

Well, whoever has a ticket stamped with a date before the murder is now a bit more suspect. Also, the movie giving a set order of "hanging, tie to pillar, smash metal thing" just screams red herring. Saionji probably died before Mikan.

• Locked thread