Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HangedManArcana
Dec 12, 2012

...T...Thank you.
Hiya! Big fan of the original translated LP and decided to make an account once I saw you were translating this one. Can't wait to see how this goes :allears:

The magical girl bunny creature thing kind of scares me more than Monobear from the last game for some reason... And was that a translation of the novel too? I am even more excited for this!

And it's also got someone tweaking the english? I had no issues with the original but it's definitely going to just get better if someone is helping you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HangedManArcana
Dec 12, 2012

...T...Thank you.
A freaking deserted island. What the gently caress!? At least with the island once they start dying off it won't be "Stab in the gut, club on the head, club on the head, club on the head, Club on the head twice and the poisoned, stab in the gut."
I'm a bit upset the deaths weren't that creative in the last game, although the cover up and the circumstances for the deaths were a lot more interesting to me.
Let's see what sort of things people can do this time. :munch:
:f5:

HangedManArcana fucked around with this message at 16:37 on Dec 12, 2012

HangedManArcana
Dec 12, 2012

...T...Thank you.

loquacius posted:

Let me be the one to say welcome to the unfiltered forums, where you don't actually have to say "gently caress" anymore (in fact, gently caress that). :)

Eh, I'm going to do it anyways. I missed the timeframe of doing it in the last one, and saying 'what the gently caress' and 'gently caress!' is just silly.

And on a note of the characters: I love all the designs, and I'm going to /try/ not to get attached to anyone so I don't get saddened like with Chihiro and chihirobo last game.

HangedManArcana fucked around with this message at 16:47 on Dec 12, 2012

HangedManArcana
Dec 12, 2012

...T...Thank you.
I'm waiting until I like a character to see if I want to shell out 5 bucks for an avatar. Right now, it's either 'get one of the Chihiro avatars from the last thread' which'll take forever to find, or get one of the girl with the demon horns.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

HangedManArcana
Dec 12, 2012

...T...Thank you.

Joenen posted:

What's really interesting though is the stark contrast between them though.

Sure they both share an isolated environment, but one is, arguably, considerably
more....pleasant.

The school was set up to feel like a prison, the main theme of course, being despair, with Hope triumphing in the end.

This time though....the environment is a calm, sunny beach / island that for the most part we can assume to be "safe." for the time being. It feels like a total flip-flop.

You know, going off of that, the Hope's Peak being a dungeon was unintentional. Originally it was supposed to be a safe haven for the people, meant to keep them in there willingly. A Place of Hope that became a place of Despair.

This seems very much the same, a place of Hope- beauty joy and such- that might end up becoming a place of Despair for some reason or another. For some reason, I want it to stay a place of hope for at least an update more, if only to delay the inevitable.

Edit: To add a bit more substance, I have to say I'm enjoying the simultaneous Zero and Two readings. It's interesting to see a novel that probably won't be brought into America, especially with how well Orenronen translated the original work.

Also, Orenronen, if it isn't too much work, could you tell us the Kanji used for the characters? I like knowing them since writers pick Kanji for specific reasons.

HangedManArcana fucked around with this message at 01:08 on Dec 14, 2012

HangedManArcana
Dec 12, 2012

...T...Thank you.
Like Fedule noticed, they're definately trying to make us think Nagito is Naegi, and giving us all the evidence to point it that way.
1.) voice actor
2.) name
3.) SHSL skill
4.) appearence
5.) Way of arriving to the school.
However there is some evidence that goes against it
1.) Personality
2.) Probably the way of speaking in japanese
3.) Height
4.) Birthday

My answer? This is simply a Red Herring type thing and the game developers are playing with us.

" Hey, wait, is that-"

Fredule might've noticed something small in either the image or the japanese that they know. probably the first.
I like that, because it's interesting to see someone else make a note of things as they go. Orenronen has already played through this game, probably, and isn't going to have the same ZOMG that Fredule will have. I like Blind LPs like that.
Hinata's an A Blood Type and Nagito's an O... O are Intuitive, doubtful, and unpredictable according to Japan and A shows an obsession with detail, Patience, and Reason. Sounds like a good dynamic.

HangedManArcana fucked around with this message at 14:54 on Dec 14, 2012

HangedManArcana
Dec 12, 2012

...T...Thank you.
Before an bicker starts- Battle royale and Hunger games are greatly different. And that's the end of that

But yeah, it is a popular enough concept for a group of kids to be brought together just to murder one another. I've seen it happen in a few manga-- Judge and Real PG are a couple examples.

HangedManArcana
Dec 12, 2012

...T...Thank you.

Adelheid posted:

pronounce "important" such that the "por" would carry the same, or indeed a similar vowel sound as in "paw."

From my standpoint, I sometimes do that. It kind of comes with a 'boston' accent. The accent makes 'ar' and 'or' sounds more like 'Ah' or 'aw' when your in a rush. At least from me.

I'm a little bit annoyed at her way of speech, but in a 'this is way to annoyingly cutesy for me shut up' way.'

HangedManArcana
Dec 12, 2012

...T...Thank you.
My thought's on Usami: Keep the second way of her speech thing, putting on the cutesy childish tone. The first one was sometimes nigh illegible and the one where she speaks like a kindergarten teacher loses the 'childish' way of her Dechuu~ from the original work.

HangedManArcana
Dec 12, 2012

...T...Thank you.
All right, I'm going to do the two we've been introduced to.

Gundam: Appearence and his voice imply more of a Super High School Level Badass, his voice patterns seem straight out of a big Shonen anime, and I'm surprised to hell about the animals. It's a pleasent surprise, especially when you consider that this proves that the Dangan Ronpa cast are trying to go against expectations. :golfclap:

Souda: I expected a "Super High School Level Grafiti Artist" If anything from this guy, if only because he looks kind of scary. A mechanic, though, is interesting enough to consider. If there's any issues with the machinery, he can easily fix it, especially if they find the engiens.

Edit: Removed these and I'll resay this later, once we're introduced. I'm sorry about that.

I'm not on the same "Gundam is awesome" side as most people, mostly because I'm not a big fan of his hammy Over-the-top Shonenness, but the moment he was revealed to be an animal breeder (OR whatever it was in japanese) I went 'daw' and he's right above depressing as heck Hinata for my best character
Gundam>Hinata>Naegi>Monami>Souda, for the characters we actually kind of know, although none of them are really 'hated'.

HangedManArcana fucked around with this message at 15:40 on Dec 16, 2012

HangedManArcana
Dec 12, 2012

...T...Thank you.
I hate to admit it, but I squeed over that. I can't wait until we get more fanart, or in this case fan Plushies.
Souda in the official art is just as laid back and cool looking, and Gundam... Gundam is the over the top bad rear end with animals like he's been. Awesome!

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

HangedManArcana
Dec 12, 2012

...T...Thank you.
Sonia's rather poor English is a good trait for a foreign character- much better than 'oh hey, I'm from Eagleland and can speak perfect Archaic japanese!- and I can't wait to see how Fedule and Orenren had translated it from the original. Did she use the wrong combination of Kanji for each word? Or was everything in Katakana and she added some in the wrong place? Translation notes are my favorite thing about this lp so far, because it shows some of the intricacies that they tried to account for.
And writing this post (It was longer and restated things already talked about), SHSL princess is actually a rather good skill. If you think about it, a princess would need to have strong and good social skills, even if she comes across as more naive than Princess Peach, she still would need to be able to play the social game before being kidnapped by Bow- I mean Usami.
Teruteru, on the other hand, is as creepy as those people you see on 'to catch a predator'. Actually, he might as well be of them. Talking about his dick, even if it involved poison, with a someone childlike and all, and even then talking about another girl's underwear, it's like they're trying to get us pissed off at him.
There's three more characters... Togami, the girl wearing the japanese outfit and the brunette with bedhead. I wonder what the last two have. SHSL Tea Ceremony host and SHSL donut eater?

HangedManArcana
Dec 12, 2012

...T...Thank you.
A lot of times, the Kanji used in names has some significance, although with how much Dangan Ronpa throws away expectations, I could be wrong in its relevance here.
Then again in the first one, some names had big significance. Makoto means Truth, for example, and Kirigiri had the kanji for Fog and Cutter, cutting through the fog in the trials so Makoto can find the truth.
It's sort of like naming a strong character in an American story "Kratos", which literally means strength, or naming a beautiful baby girl "Ruby" or "Pearl". It gives the characters personality and an identity before you meet them, even if it's a total subversion, like these names probably are.
Right now, I don't know what the Kanji in everyone's names mean and I'm afraid of checking for spoilers. If it isn't too much trouble, orenronen, could you make a note of what the Kanji in the names are in one of your next translation updates?

HangedManArcana fucked around with this message at 00:58 on Dec 31, 2012

HangedManArcana
Dec 12, 2012

...T...Thank you.
Happy new year everyone.

My New Year's Resolution? Try to follow this all the way. Seriously, Orenren and Fedule- I probably have said this before but thank you guys so much for this! Dangan Ronpa is just the type of game I like, and I really hate it whenever they don't get any sort of english release, so I have to wait for subs or something. (Before I talk about something relevant- I loved how the last game had ironic deaths for all of the culprits.)

I have to say, Togami really can't be the original Togami. My evidence? Togami from the first one actually went a while without food or leaving the library, it seemed. Another is just simply the impossibility for the two Togamis to be possible- although the missing Age does play a part, how often is it that someone, especially a highschooler, has the same height for more than a year or so? Unless Togami went through the Subway diet, or started packing on he pounds like... someone who gains a lot of weight quickly, I sincerely doubt that Togami can be the same in both games.

The same kind of goes for Nagito and Naegi- The personalities are different, if the slightly more Sarcastic remarks of Nagito is any indication, the height different is quite massive, and the way they stand (Naegi was very subdued in his poses, while Nagito has a bit of a dramatic flair) aren't really similar. Even the way they talk-- Nagito is a lot more active of a conversationalist than Naegi was, even going so far as to actually introduce himself.

I would talk about Aoi and Akane, but my only comment about them is that Akane is very abrasive when Aoi was much more friendly. Other than that, there isn't really enough knowledge about Akane for me to say anything.

HangedManArcana fucked around with this message at 06:38 on Jan 1, 2013

HangedManArcana
Dec 12, 2012

...T...Thank you.
Question at the end: Is Fedule's comments now Monomi? (Checked the first one and it has.) Also Fedule- I like your new avatar.

I really can't believe Monobear brought out freaking Power Ranger zords to defend himself this time :stare:

I can't wait for punishments this time around! Wait, I mean to analyze, not to see characters die.

I've actually gone back and looked at the ones for game one and noticed that they're all symbolic for the culprit. I really want to try and analyze this games, when it comes around to it, and I'm really curious to see what new things have been brought to the table gameplay wise, and also where the school trials will be held.

HangedManArcana
Dec 12, 2012

...T...Thank you.
I personally don't want it, but I kind of deserve it for actually getting banned from how lovely my posts were. I'm happy that's changed.

And on the topic of the Voltron/Super Sentai zord things, I really want to see just how those things will be incorperated. After all, other than Monobear's defenders, why would he need five of them?

Wait, there're five islands, so maybe one of them will defend monobear while the others defend the gates?

HangedManArcana
Dec 12, 2012

...T...Thank you.
Something about Togami is rubbing me the wrong way. I don't know what it is-maybe it's the small subtle difference between his more selfish actions and game one, and his slightly more selfless mannerisms now, but I get the feeling it's just an act... I think he's probably going to be the one to kill someone, probably later in the game though. Don't have much base on that, but it's a hunch.
But for murder 1... I get the feeling that miss Princess Sonia might be the victim of this. Same feel as Maizono and Probably just me looking into expectations, which really should stop. As for her killer- I don't know at all. The game needs to run a little more before I can make a full out guess, like I could kind of do last game.

HangedManArcana
Dec 12, 2012

...T...Thank you.
Ok the issue was this whole thing, so removing it. Sorry about that.

HangedManArcana fucked around with this message at 00:32 on Jan 11, 2013

HangedManArcana
Dec 12, 2012

...T...Thank you.
Togami and Gamer Girl

HangedManArcana
Dec 12, 2012

...T...Thank you.
I think her SHSL skill is Chess Player. Her ability to see what the other's intended moves were, her 'Mind heavy' SHSL skill, the "Chessmate" quote... There are a lot of things I might be missing, but Chess Player seems to be the one skill that makes sense.

HangedManArcana
Dec 12, 2012

...T...Thank you.

slam5000 posted:

That would make sense for that part of it... but that wouldn't really make sense for the whole "don't use your ability on me"

Well, that might be more of the "figure out what he's going to do next" part of it, but maybe I'm wrong.

And those articles are really good! I love the japanese subculture analysis and how in depth it is. Now if only there was one for those girls with tan skin and bright blond hair. I can't google it because I don't know the term. Back to Junko!

Simply put, she is surprisingly... creepier here. It might be the fact that she seemed to be stable, personality wise, in a 'Super High School Level Despair' mode.

HangedManArcana
Dec 12, 2012

...T...Thank you.
Oh, HelloWinter? Can I crop that Gundam pic you drew a while back for my avatar? It's really awesome and Gundam's becoming one of my favorite characters.

HangedManArcana
Dec 12, 2012

...T...Thank you.
That pic is great though. But... If you're offering, then sure! Just so long as it's still Gundam blushing and hiding behind his scarf. Thank you! Just need a quote for him though, or no quote. I'm not quite as fond of his "4 dark lords" line as some other people. Thanks again. Edit: Might wait for his Free time event before putting it up to see if there's a good quote.

HangedManArcana fucked around with this message at 04:03 on Jan 27, 2013

HangedManArcana
Dec 12, 2012

...T...Thank you.
Winter: I think my title says it all.

Rat: I actually didn't know it was from anything specific. Really cool! I've got to look that up sometime.

HangedManArcana
Dec 12, 2012

...T...Thank you.
Yeah, it's sort of like when someone yells at the screen in a horror movie "You idiot! Don't open the door!" Or stuff like that. It's part of the immersion of the game.
As an added bonus, that is really good logic to Kuzuryu's character. Nice going cornwind- I really like your analysis of why he'd never actually kill. I really don't think he'd be able to graduate for that reason. He doesn't have any minions to send to kill, and even if he did, the one who actually kills would be the one who graduates in that circumstance.

HangedManArcana
Dec 12, 2012

...T...Thank you.

RefinedUndefined posted:

Ah, good use of the other meaning of "party", but it's not as catchy. I would've suggested "a party... a party to DIE for!", if we're talking alternatives to Vyxzuw's joke.

Oh, I would KILL for a party like that!
I am so sorry for that terrible pun. Back on Topic it was... Nagito, Togami, and Sonia in the top three? I think Nagito's going to actually be unavaiable. He needs to clean the party room, doesn't he?

HangedManArcana
Dec 12, 2012

...T...Thank you.
Ok, listening to the voice clip from the scene with the lights out and trying to place voices to lines. After all, we don't know so obviously, by goon logic, we must try and find clues in minor details.
On a more serious note, this actually does seem like it'd be important since it's a bit of a mystery. We probably don't need to actually identify who said what there, but it might be good to think about.
Power's Out: One of the girls... Sonia?
The hell: Souda? I think he's the only one who'd say 'the hell?'
Too Dark: Nagito. No doubt about it.
Calm down: Um... Photographer girl?
Waaah: Traditional Dancer.
Oy: Uh... I think this was actually Togami? a bit soft...
Stop: Togami again?
Ow: Just a grunt. Can't really tell who this is.
Lights on: Gymnast.
Not in the kitchen: Teruteru.
Breaker: Photographer again I think.
Wait: Gundam?

I'm not absolutely certain though. It's hard to identify who's who from their voices since I haven't heard their voice tracks in a while. I'm partly going by inflection like Teruteru's stutter.

HangedManArcana
Dec 12, 2012

...T...Thank you.
Tentative Table of Contents?
1: Super High school Level Introduction
2: "Heart-thumping Field Twip"
3: SHSL Luck, and what the trip is about.
4: Meeting Gundam and Souda
5: Meeting Tsumiki and Ibuki
6: Meeting Nidai, Kuzuryuu, and Koizumi
7: Meeting Peko and Chiaki
8: Meeting Teruteru and Nevermind.
9: Meeting Akane, Saionji, and Togami
10: BEACH PARTY!
11: Wait, why are there clouds and thunder. Ominous
12: F-field trip of mutual killing!?
13: Hitana's Anguish and Despair
14: A meeting of the Students and some food of unknown origins
15: Mikan's first fall, and a leader is Togami?
16: Ticking Clock and Monomi's back!
17: Gundam's a blogger, and Togami is obsessed with fat?
18: Kyzuryuu's oath, and the first motive... Manzai!? What?
19: They've lost their memories? And Monobear, I think the fourth wall needs some repairs.
20: The second restaurant meeting, a party, and drawing lots?
21: Television with Sonia and Pork with Togami.
22: Party Protection Plans
23: Togami talking, more protection plans, and barren Blackout?
24: Super High School Level Death 1

Edited with more intertaining names, in my opinon. I still believe Rith's table of contents is much more applicable than mine for what we want, but I do like it.

HangedManArcana fucked around with this message at 19:54 on Feb 21, 2013

HangedManArcana
Dec 12, 2012

...T...Thank you.

slowbeef posted:

The only thing with getting too creative is that it might not be obvious what exactly happened in the update.

I mean, sure "Blackout?" and "F-field trip..." are pretty obvious, but 1 and 3-9 are pretty clear about it. Basically, if I'm looking for something Mahiru said, it'd be nice to somehow know if she's involved in the update or not.

Ah, well Rith has done one that's a lot more clear than mine I guess. I was a bit worried about keeping things in the table of contents as spoiler-free as I can, for some reason.

And I'm going to finish my Table up with creative titles for the updates mostly since it's fun to do, but I'd go with Rith's more than mine. Their's Table is good for glancing back at the updates to try and recall things.

(Also, thanks for the good luck, Rith. I think I did well.)

HangedManArcana
Dec 12, 2012

...T...Thank you.

a spooky ghost posted:

Our hero.

I have a few questions that I was hoping with someone involved with the thread, translation, or art asset editing might be able to help me out with. Basically, I have been thinking about embroidering the character's names along side them, but would like to maybe do it in both English and in the original Japanese characters. I obviously have the former, but if anyone could provide the latter here I would appreciate it. I don't want to go poking around and end up spoiled in a dumb way.

Also: do 8-bit sprites for Monobear and Monomi exist? I don't remember seeing any in the game yet.

I'm not sure if you just want Dangan Ronpa 2, or all of them, so forgive me I've got them all. I used Wikipedia so there might be errors. And it's a little small for some of these and hard to see, but you can sort of see them.

苗木 誠 Naegi Makoto, モノクマ Monokuma, 舞園 さやか Maizono Sayaka, 桑田 怜恩 Kuwata Reon (Leon), 霧切 響子 Kirigiri Kyōko, 十神 白夜 Togami Byakuya, 朝日奈 葵 Asahina Aoi, 石丸 清多夏 Ishimaru Kiyotaka, 腐川 冬子 Fukawa Tōko, 大和田 紋土 Ōwada Mondo, 大神 さくら Ōgami Sakura, 山田 一二三 Yamada Hifumi, セレスティア・ルーデンベルク Seresutia Rūdenberuku (Celeste), 葉隠 康比呂 Hagakure Yasuhiro, 江ノ島 盾子 Enoshima Junko, 不二咲 千尋 Fujisaki Chihiro

日向 創 Hinata Hajime, 狛枝 凪斗 Komaeda Nagito, 花村 輝々 Hanamura Teruteru, 小泉 真昼 Koizumi Mahiru, 九頭龍 冬彦 Kuzuryū Fuyuhiko, 澪田 唯吹 Mioda Ibuki, 七海 千秋 Nanami Chiaki, 弐大 猫丸 Nidai Nekomaru, 終里 赤音 Owari Akane, 辺古山 ペコ Pekoyama Peko, 西園寺 日寄子 Saionji Hiyoko, ソニア・ネヴァーマインド Sonia Nevāmaindo, 左右田 和一 Sōda Kazuichi, 田中 眼蛇夢 Tanaka Gandamu, 罪木 蜜柑 Tsumiki Mikan, ウサミ Usami/ モノミ Monomi.

HangedManArcana
Dec 12, 2012

...T...Thank you.

HelloWinter posted:

Monobear is such a nice bear!

Aw man. I was thinking more of a human Centipede thing when he said that.

Awesome art as always Winter!

Suzuki: Also awesome art!

HangedManArcana
Dec 12, 2012

...T...Thank you.
Wait... Hanamura was there (Photo), then left to go to the kitchen, then returned (Ah, it's not just the kitchen?), then went back to the kitchen, then returned again? That's... A bit odd, isn't it

HangedManArcana
Dec 12, 2012

...T...Thank you.
I know this is a bit off topic: But I can't wait to see what's developing in Zero more than the culprit here, for some reason. We stopped on a lot of questions without any answers.

HangedManArcana
Dec 12, 2012

...T...Thank you.
Back on the topic of Dangan:
So the investigation is almost over. What exactly is there to find? I know talking to Chiemi might happen because she was outside. Other than that I think exploring where Gundam's Earring fell is the last thing that can really happen:

Edited because being tired makes me sound like I'm drunk posting. oops.

HangedManArcana
Dec 12, 2012

...T...Thank you.

Letter To Togami posted:

"Watch out. The first murder will occur tonight. It is inevitable."

The phrasing here is a little weird.
If it was from the killer, wouldn't they say something like "I will kill tonight"?
It sounds like a warning to Togami more than anything incriminating.

HangedManArcana
Dec 12, 2012

...T...Thank you.
Making a post of all the evidence bullets is fine, right? I kind of want to have it for the sake of reference.
Partly because I thought the Earring was already an evidence bullet.
It would be a good thing to have before the trial and I'd be happy to search and post them.

Edit: I've already got them together in case I'm allowed.

HangedManArcana fucked around with this message at 17:41 on Mar 9, 2013

HangedManArcana
Dec 12, 2012

...T...Thank you.
I just noticed something. In the pic with Nagito by the air conditioner, the cord for the lamp isn't visible, however in the drawing, it would've been. That's odd...

HangedManArcana
Dec 12, 2012

...T...Thank you.
Edit: Was off topic.

HangedManArcana
Dec 12, 2012

...T...Thank you.

quote:

Monobear File 1
The victim's body was discovered at the main hall of Hotel Mirai's old lodge.
The time of death was around 11:30PM.
The death was caused by stabbing with a sharp object. The victim was stabbed multiple times in the area between the abdomen and the throat.
There are no other wounds on the body, nor any traces of poison or other drugs.
Togami's body is lying face down, his hand reaching forward.

Night-vision goggles
Found under the table next to the body. It seems they came from the supermarket.

Knife
A blood-stained knife found under the table, next to the body. Something that looks like glow-in-the-dark paint is stuck to it.

Blood around the table
There is a pool of blood under the table, and the underside of the tablecloth was violently stained as well. There are no traces of a trail of blood.

Embarrassing pose
Tsumiki fell down during the blackout at the party. By the time the lights came back on, she’d gotten into a very embarrassing pose.

Gaps in the floor
The main hall's floor is full of gaps. Tanaka dropped his earring through one of them.

Air Conditioner Timer
The air conditioner in the main hall was set to turn on automatically at 11:30.
The air conditioner in the office was also set to 11:30.

Duralumin case
A case carried by Byakuya Togami. It's packed with defense items, as well as a hard plastic case of unknown origin. It also contains the key to the case holding the dangerous items.

Mioda's Testimony
Mioda described the voices she heard during the power outage:
Koizumi: Uwah, the power's out!
Souda: The hell happened?! I can’t see nothing!
Mioda: I...It's too dark! Everything's too dark!
Koizumi: C...Calm down, everyone! We have to keep calm at a time like this!
Saionji: Waaah! Don't step on my feet!
Togami: Oy, what are you doing?!
Togami: Stop it!!
Komaeda: Ow!
Owari: Turn on the lights! It’s hard to eat this way!
Hanamura: Hey, everyone! Where are you? T...This power outage... it isn't just in the kitchen?
Sonia: Could someone perhaps have flipped the circuit breakers?
Souda: W...Wait here! I'll use the walls as a guide and go see if I can’t fix this...!

Fire Door
The old lodge’s corridor is equipped with doors that can be closed to prevent the spread of fire.

Hanamura's Testimony
The kitchen range is controlled electronically, and so couldn't be used during the power outage.

Party Food
Assorted varieties of party food Hanamura worked hard to make. Despite its quality, Owari and Pekoyama were the only two to eat any of it.

Kitchen Equipment List
The knife found at the crime scene isn't listed in the kitchen equipment list. Togami confiscated every item on the list that could be used as a weapon. According to the list, there is also a barbecue griddle and a portable hot pot stove in the kitchen.

Tablecloth in the Storage Room
A tablecloth with blood on it was haphazardly stuffed into the laundry box at the storage room.

Irons at the Storage Room
There are three irons in the storage room. When Komaeda found them, they were all plugged in and powered on.

Souda's Testimony
Souda went straight to the office during the search for Togami after the lights came back on. The office was empty and Pekoyama was nowhere to be found.

Nanami's Testimony
While Nanami was on guard, Kuzuryuu briefly passed by the old lodge before walking away somewhere.

Advance Notice of a Crime
A threatening letter found in Togami's room.
"Watch out. The first murder will occur tonight. It is inevitable."
It is unclear who wrote it.

Nidai's Testimony
Nidai tried to enter the toilet several times after the party began, but it was always locked.
He managed to finally get in after Togami's body was discovered.

Tsumiki's Examination Results
According to Tsumiki's examination, Togami's chest and abdomen seem to have been pierced many times by a sharp implement about 5 millimeters in diameter.

All right, here's a full listing of the evidence bullets, including any edits that were made to them during the investigation. The only thing that's really a "Ok what the heck?" here is still Tsumiki's pose. Some of these are clear as to how they can be used, but seriously, the fanservice pose makes no sense. The map that the photographer (Koizumi?) made would make sense as a bullet though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HangedManArcana
Dec 12, 2012

...T...Thank you.

Anatharon posted:

I like DR2's trials more then any of the first game's because of this. Sakura's trial was a little harder, but 2/3 was pretty much washes.

Because they're cool, duh. :colbert:

Er, 16 - Maizono - 'Junko' = 14.

16 - Togami = 15.

Where do you get 'two more then last time' from?

First game started with 15. That's where.

• Locked thread