Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
animal drums
Jul 8, 2010
dont stop people who try and be funny in this dead rear end forum from posting in it. tia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

he posted today, and is not cancerous any longer.

Debbie Metallica
Jun 7, 2001

Actually I went to give him chemo and it looks like he doesn't have it anymore?

niggle
May 7, 2008

twitterfags gett butthurt by Comedy Care. fi;lm at eleven

animal drums
Jul 8, 2010
ok thats cool. nevermind everyone

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
bring back weede catte

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

animal drums posted:

Apology accepted.

Debbie Metallica
Jun 7, 2001

animal drums posted:

It's been fun to hang out together in this thread, even if it was only for a little bit.

animal drums
Jul 8, 2010
this thread sucks

niggle
May 7, 2008

no problemo, amigo. here's a cool flag tht expresses my feelings

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

in that sense, the creation reflects the creator

Debbie Metallica
Jun 7, 2001

animal drums posted:

this thread sucks

Do you want me to beecock it, animal drums? Because I just might. What would you do then

niggle
May 7, 2008

what does forums cancer do anyway? besides give you a lovely avatar and grey out your posts or w/e

Debbie Metallica
Jun 7, 2001

I think it's supposed to keep you from posting in FYAD as well but I don't really remember

gobbles
Oct 15, 2005

Y Kant Ozma Post posted:

Do you want me to beecock it, animal drums? Because I just might. What would you do then

u know that might train him, if the train even is a working thing

gobble

animal drums
Jul 8, 2010

Y Kant Ozma Post posted:

id prefer if you moved it into some kind of forum that no one can see, or made a custom invisible forum to house it.

gobbles
Oct 15, 2005

Rest stop in Newark posted:

what does forums cancer do anyway? besides give you a lovely avatar and grey out your posts or w/e

thats what it is supposed to do but what it actualyl does is provide another way the forums staff can ruin the somethingawful experience

gobble

Debbie Metallica
Jun 7, 2001

gobbles posted:

Oh really? That would be a real crime. Wow. I wouldn't want to put animal drums on the train when we're starting to be buddy-buddy again. Sorry about that suggestion y'all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

gobbles posted:

it does. lol.