Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Agent355
Jul 26, 2011

This game looks really cool. I'll have to play along.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agent355
Jul 26, 2011

Just to chime in. I'd follow the hell out of a challenge thread. I love the threads with a ton of weird LPs in them. Challenge runs of games I've seen before are great to watch as well. Take it for a given people know the basics of any given game and just gab over the top of it while showing off your Sweet Moves(tm).

Agent355
Jul 26, 2011

Dectilon posted:

If you have archives I definitely recommend checking the old Emasculation Station thread. I don't know how many videos in it are still alive, but there was a lot of impressive bullshit going on in there.

I got archives but no search function. You have a link or a rough estimate to when the thread died? I could find it by date.

Agent355
Jul 26, 2011

Much appreciated.

Agent355
Jul 26, 2011

When is that good ending for Malita Castle going to be up? I'm interested in watching somebody who's really good at the game just break it over his knee.

Agent355
Jul 26, 2011

You have to keep showing off the two runs side by side. Watching the boss fights as ray when you have to actually dodge then watching fang just take him out is so much fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agent355
Jul 26, 2011

You aren't going to show off the secret ending? The video that appears in the options menu or something when you manage to get an S-rank on all levels?

Sure I could just link it from youtube but...

It even references Rock knight adventures!

Agent355 fucked around with this message at 17:58 on May 31, 2013

• Locked thread