Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Tengames posted:

His weakness is power glove, just pick up one of the little enemies and throw it at him.

I think the first time I played his level I got so frustrated at the boss (I try to buster everything) I literally took his own head off with it and threw it at the wall, killing him. Best way to end a fight of that frustration ever :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Someone please cut up the video so we have a continuous opera of megaman floating around under the sea getting hit by everything in his little rush pod singing the german classics to himself like a mad man :allears:

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Wow, mods?

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Can I just take a moment to thank everyone in this thread for all the awesome as hell videos + the great information/discussion?

This is the best thread LP's had in long time and bringing the whole community together like this in a single thread reminds me a lot of the LP-like-it's-2007 thread all over again. This is definitely my favorite thread of 2013 :) (yes I know it was posted in December, go gently caress yourself)

The huge uptick in content in the last few weeks really needed saying thanks. Please keep up the good poo poo guys!

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

That's a good idea. Maybe he could also guest for the level he couldn't beat or S-rank or whatever too?

vvv RIP!

beep by grandpa fucked around with this message at 17:10 on May 24, 2013

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Really enjoying the videos and commentary Allmightybob but could you bring the game audio down just a bit for future vids? I was having trouble hearing you over the music.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Great videos and thanks for the lp Bob

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

There is something charming and adorable about watching a big blocky PS1 character carefully lower her little purse into a fighter jet before getting in.

• Locked thread