Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blinky2099
May 27, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm looking for a TV for Movies/TV viewing in my room. The TV will be resting on a dresser that's pretty high up, so the TV needs to be able to tilt down a bit. I know some stands suck with this, so it's a pretty big deal to me.

Looking for anything around ~40 inches, definitely no more than 50, and anywhere in the 30s is fine. "Best bang for your buck" type deal would be nice. No strict budget, but I'd rather save a couple hundred dollars than get slightly better image quality. Somewhere around the $300-$600 range would be nice.

Can anyone suggest something like this for me?

Edit:

Chemmy posted:

Monoprice has wall mounts for that size TV that do tilts for $15 if that helps your search:

http://www.monoprice.com/products/product.asp?c_id=108&cp_id=10828&cs_id=1082801&p_id=5915&seq=1&format=2

I'd like to be able to move it between my dorm and room with ease, I'd rather avoid wall mounts if possible

Blinky2099 fucked around with this message at 17:18 on Dec 24, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU