Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sacred Cow
Aug 13, 2007
I’m about to upgrade from an LG I bought in 2009 to a 65” x900f and want to wall mount it. For the size of the room I’d need an articulating mount and not sure if there’s any preferred brand or model for this kind of thing. This is my first time mounting a TV so I’m trying to avoid wrecking my wall/TV. Don’t worry, it’s not over a fireplace.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sacred Cow
Aug 13, 2007

EAT FASTER!!!!!! posted:

Oh this won't be my first dip into the Sonos ecosystem - I have Play:Ones in my bedroom and office. I know it's pricey but they're incredibly easy to set up and the sound quality has been excellent.

I have a Beam paired with 2 One SLs and it sounds fantastic. I’ve been wanting to get a sub for a while but can’t really stomach the price and not a big fan of the design. I have a pretty good sub from a previous setup but I haven’t found a way to force it into the Sonos ecosystem yet.

I just got my x900f a few days ago and coming from an 11 year old bargain LG, it’s blowing my mind how nice TVs have gotten. I’ve been ignoring TVs since I had kids and basically never watch it anymore (plus kids don’t give a poo poo about picture quality). One thing I wish they made more clear was which ports can do 4K HDR 60 on the ports. It took me a bit to figure out why my AppleTV said my TV wasn’t HDR compatible. Still debating wall mounting it since I have some wall moulding I didn’t take into consideration that would put the TV above eye level.