Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.
I want a new TV for my new living room, but I can't justify a $1500 TV right now. What is my best bet for a 48 - 60 inch TV right now in the $500 - $800 range? I don't need anything crazy (smart TV features, etc.) just a few HDMI outputs and what not.

My viewing range is going to be about 10-13 feet or so, for what that is worth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.
About to pull the trigger on this Samsung

http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-UN50EH6000-50-Inch-1080p-120Hz/dp/B0074FGW5G/ref=pd_sim_e_3?ie=UTF8&refRID=15KZ1QQKGYEM1Y65YWXK

Any reason not to? Anywhere I should try to get it cheaper?

Going to basically be used with a Chromecast and a PS4, and not much else.

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.
Fuckin' Woody Harrelson, man.

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.

shortspecialbus posted:

How long does it take to get that coupon?

Instantly after you change your address. It is a PDF.

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.
My wife wants one of the Phillips picture frame style tvs for our main living room area. Anyone have experience with these? Recommended?

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.
Any suggestions for wall mounts to match a leviton in wall box? I have a sanus now but at my new place I'm not sure what I should look for or how to mount.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.
I'm in the market for a 75 inch TV... We mostly do Netflix/Plex content, occasionally sports.

I usually go with The Wirecutter for recommendations but I wanted to check with you goons would suggest for my use case and current electronics climate.