Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A talking coyote
Jan 14, 2020

This might be a dumb question but here goes, what do you guys do with your old TVs? I used to just give them to friends and family but that was easier about a decade ago when there was still a handful of crts and old school flatscreens around.

I’m finally going to bite the bullet and jump to 4K with some of the bells and whistles but I don’t want to purchase anything if I can’t figure out what to do with my old one besides just curbside donation. Mostly because it’s been raining around here recently.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A talking coyote
Jan 14, 2020

Guess I’ll throw it up for 50 bucks and see what happens, and just curb it when the rain lets up if there aren’t any takers.

A talking coyote
Jan 14, 2020

Ended up finding something else.

A talking coyote fucked around with this message at 02:58 on May 2, 2020

A talking coyote
Jan 14, 2020

Is there any reason to get the C2 over the B2 if I know I’m not going to need the extra hdmi 2.1 ports? I just need the 2 for my ps5 and Xbox.

A talking coyote
Jan 14, 2020

Animale posted:

Brighter?

My wife and I are mole people, so our house is almost always dark. Looks like I’m picking up a giant B2 this weekend!

A talking coyote
Jan 14, 2020

B2 came with a cracked screen. Not sure why I’m surprised, my own dumb fault for ordering from Amazon. At least their return process is relatively painless. Gonna rent a truck and take care of it myself next time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A talking coyote
Jan 14, 2020

H110Hawk posted:

Don't do this. Make someone else responsible for getting it to your door uncracked. If you do it it's your fault.

Fair enough, but if the next guys open the truck and I see the drat thing on its side again I’m going to tell them to gently caress off and take it back before they even touch the box.