Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

comper
Jun 22, 2006
My mom says I'm cool.

Prancing Shoes posted:

I'm weighing the same options, so I'd also like to hear recommendations regarding this. I'm particularly interested in the comparison 55" LG OLED55B6P (which can be had for ~$1500) vs the 65" Samsung KS8000 (which people were able to get for ~$1100 through EPP).

I've seen the KS8000 in person and thought it looked great, but I haven't seen any OLED TVs in person yet. Is OLED so great that it's worth the difference in 10" and a couple hundred dollars?

I'd personally go with a 65" over a 55" any day, but the OLED PQ will be somewhat better which is a given at this point in time.

E: I have a 65" KS8500 and I'm really happy with it - 4K/4K HDR content looks great and it performs very well with my xbox. Once you get it in your house then you won't be looking at it right next to an OLED screen and the picture quality does not disappoint. I had a 55" Samsung before and there's a very noticeable difference between the two in size.

comper fucked around with this message at 21:32 on Nov 30, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

comper
Jun 22, 2006
My mom says I'm cool.

Enos Cabell posted:

So what's the deal with curved screens? I'm eyeing one of the LG OLED 4k 65" beasts, and I can't decided between curved or flat screens. I do have some viewing angles off to the side, if that matters.

It's really just personal preference. When you're looking straight on, it's really hard to tell it's even there unless you're laying on the couch sideways. We upgraded to a newer Samsung and at first we got a flat 70" but the PQ wasn't as good as the old one, and as a personal anecdote, my fiance said she missed the curve from the old one for when she walked in from the kitchen to look at something from an off-angle. Obviously just a small thing but we ended up with the KS8500 after that and we are happy with it.

tldr it doesn't make a real difference and you may like it, but others hate it for whatever reason. Just go look at both and see if it is something that will bother you.

comper
Jun 22, 2006
My mom says I'm cool.
bull or anyone else, what settings are you guys using for SDR mode and also for HDR mode on the C6P? I just upgraded to one from a KS8500 and the only thing I haven't liked so far is a few artifacts/jitters with UHD playback but I'm sure it's something with the settings. Throw me on the "wow this is amazingly good picture" bandwagon with the OLED TVs.

comper
Jun 22, 2006
My mom says I'm cool.

EL BROMANCE posted:

What are you using for UHD playback? If it's the Xbone, it does that to me too and I'm pretty sure it's the player and not the TV and there's nothing you can do about it.

Yup, an Xbone. We watched The Shallows in its entirety and then demoed The Martian and The Revenant and we did not get any artifacts or jitters so I'm not sure what to make of it now. Still curious about HDR settings - I've got it set to HDR Standard - user, OLED 100, Brightness 51, Contrast 100, Sharpness 0, Color 50, Warm 2, Wide color gamut, then I've turned off any extra processing like dynamic contrast, noise reduction, true motion, etc. It looks good to me despite some other sites/posts not suggesting cranking up OLED to 100 (which seems to be the only logical way to do it but I could be wrong and that's why I'm asking) and I just want to make sure I'm not missing anything else. I have not done any sort of color calibration yet.

As far as SDR it's pretty similar except the OLED is variant depending on daytime/nighttime viewing, brightness lower, contrast lower, and then I'm using gamma BT.1886. Also looking for clarification on if I should turn on any sort of the digital enhancements for my cable box or just leave them all off like I do now. Mainly watching football and hockey but then it's also used for kid channels/HGTV/food network/teen mom aside from my own viewing habits (ok sometimes I'm stuck watching with them haha).

comper
Jun 22, 2006
My mom says I'm cool.

bull3964 posted:

LG's new W series has to be wall mounted because it's only 2.6mm thick.

https://www.engadget.com/2017/01/04/lg-w-series-oled-4k/

The rest of the 2017 lineup thankfully makes me not regret getting OLED when I did for the price I got. I can definitely live without the very incremental improvements while also keeping the curve (which my fiance likes) and 3D.

comper
Jun 22, 2006
My mom says I'm cool.

Kingtheninja posted:

Are there sets that back both hdr10 and dolby?

There are Vizios and LGs out that support both right now. Sony has announced a DV update to its flagship line from 2016 as a firmware update. The 2017 Sony and LG lineups will support both (at least the OLED models which I've researched) and the LG will also support HLG and Technicolor HDR. Samsung seems to be stuck on HDR10. This whole HDR format war thing is already getting tiring and it's not even off the ground yet.

comper
Jun 22, 2006
My mom says I'm cool.
I'm almost at the point where I am not tweaking settings at all through my different sources. SDR content I'm set. Still having some issues with DV/HDR10 settings, though. Different UHD discs and different shows all seem to have different mastered black levels. Dolby Vision on Netflix is the biggest culprit, where with something like "The OA" I have to go down to 45/46 brightness to get true blacks (and also to have the picture not looked washed out in daytime scenes), but then with "Luke Cage" I have to bring it back up to 50/51 in order to not crush out black tones. In HDR mode through UHD blu-ray playback, sometimes I fluctuate between 49-51... although sometimes I still feel like I'm losing some black detail, and anything above 52 results in the whole black level being upped as I can tell by the black bars lighting up. I know every display is different, but what sort of settings are you guys running in HDR right now? Anyone have the same issue with having to change brightness for different shows/movies?

comper
Jun 22, 2006
My mom says I'm cool.
I'll probably be buying a new TV by the time Comcast gets around to HDR broadcasting but at least it's nice to see that LG is willing to continue supporting their older models with a firmware update to support HLG HDR broadcasts.

http://www.flatpanelshd.com/news.php?subaction=showfull&id=1484051855

comper
Jun 22, 2006
My mom says I'm cool.

Soup in a Bag posted:

I'm planning on getting a 2016 LG OLED soon. Apart from 3D and the curve, are there any major differences between the B & C series? I remember reading something about lag with the 55B6P, but is that something a normal person (i.e. not an AVSForum regular or super serious gamer) would even notice? I'm going to go look at them both again, but I'm just not sure about having a curved TV and don't want to make the jump to the E6P. Really looking forward to upgrading from my 10 year old Samsung though.

B6 actually just got an update which makes response times in game mode even better than the other models, so yes, all that's different is the curve and 3D.

comper
Jun 22, 2006
My mom says I'm cool.

Leon Trotsky 2012 posted:

Is EastCoastTvs.com a reliable seller? I know there are a lot of bait and switch type places online and a casual googling shows mixed reviews.

They have the LG B6P Series 65" Class UHD Smart OLED TV for $2184.

Even if they will try to upsell me over and over, it seems like it would be worth it for that price.

http://www.eastcoasttvs.com/LG-OLED-HDTV-p/oled65b6p.htm?CartID=1

If it sounds too good to be true... It's not worth it to do business with them or any of the places selling for way, way below MSRP and other reputable sellers' prices.

comper
Jun 22, 2006
My mom says I'm cool.
So when I switched my KS8500 for the C6 I went from 65" to 55". Was getting fed up of the smaller size and had it all packed up to go back to Best Buy so I could get the 65" tonight. It must have been fate because when I inquired about it, the guy said, "we just had a guy return 65" C6 returned a couple of hours ago if you're interested in open box".

Right now they are retailing new for $3499, they had it marked at $2979, but I got it out the door at $2429. I'm still in awe I got such an awesome deal since I missed out on the big one at Black Friday pricing. Just got it all set up and it's perfect. Once you go 65" (or any bigger size) I don't think you can ever go back.

comper
Jun 22, 2006
My mom says I'm cool.

John Romero posted:

dont give me any nerd crap...whats the cheapest, best 4k tv 50in+ under $1k...

http://www.rtings.com/tv if you just want a quick list, you can look by size or budget.

comper
Jun 22, 2006
My mom says I'm cool.

FogHelmut posted:

We have this 1961 TV/Stereo console that's been hollowed out and is being used to hold the receiver and center channel speaker, and the TV is going to be on the wall above that. Looking at things, there really is no design to this room. We are still building things out after selling all of our stuff and moving across the country last year.

But this console is the centerpiece, and it stays, and I have no say in the matter.

So I'm in the "bad photoshop" phase of this, and haven't gotten to the "cardboard cutout" phase. I'm going with 65" (blue), 55" red isn't doing it. 40" orange is the current TV size.

We just need to put the speakers somewhere really. Those black tower speakers are going to be gone, I have the Polk bookshelf ones for the front channels. I don't want to hang them off the wall because they're 12" deep and would look weird hanging in space. I'm trying to find a couple of stands that look more like furniture, or a small shelving unit, rather than a couple of sticks holding up a speaker. I think if we can do that, then the 65" will work. If I have to put them on top of the console, or hang them out in space, it will have to be 55".

I still don't understand what the issue is here. There's no reason not to get the 65" in this situation and from your viewing distance. You could always just leave the speakers and everything where they are and wall mount the TV above. If not, you can still make the setup work even if the TV has to be on the stand.

comper
Jun 22, 2006
My mom says I'm cool.

Leperflesh posted:

I went to Best Buy to look at their $450 Sharp and Toshibas, the 4k 55" ones. A man convinced me that 60Hz 4k is bad because of motion blur so now I'm back to the drawing board.

I watch a lot of football so is he right, I need 120Hz in my 4k TV, and that's more important than HDR?

Unfortunately if you want a native 120hz panel, you'll be looking at mainly sets that also have HDR as almost all budget and even some lower-midrange TVs all have native60hz panels. The manufacturers will advertise a "120 motion rate" but don't fall for that crap. Is it a necessity? No. What do you have now? If you're used to it then you'll be fine with the 60hz. I would recommend a 120hz panel, but anything with one (that's not an older/used model) will be probably at least twice your budget or more.

comper
Jun 22, 2006
My mom says I'm cool.

Leperflesh posted:

I have a 1080p 40 inch Samsung LN40C550. I've never noticed any motion blur on it at all.

Yeah unless you really want to up your budget just grab that 55" Hisense probably; it'll be a huge upgrade coming from an older 40" and since you're already accustomed to a 60hz TV and don't have any problems with it then I doubt you'd develop any issues with the new one.

comper
Jun 22, 2006
My mom says I'm cool.

GreenNight posted:

I understand what you're saying but you won't save any money by going with the smaller size. Plus I'm willing to bet once you have it you'll be glad you did.

If it's the same cost definitely get the bigger one. We moved our 55" into the bedroom when we got our 65" and just like in the living room or wherever, it looks sorta silly at first but within a day or two you just sort of think, "Why didn't we have one this big before?" or "we could have gone even bigger" and it fits right in.

comper
Jun 22, 2006
My mom says I'm cool.

Anti-Hero posted:

I was considering getting a 2016 OLED back around Christmas time, but decided to sit and wait as I had other priorities. I picked up a PS4 Pro recently and now that itch is back. I see that the 2017 OLEDs have been announced, though they won't be available until March. If I'm really only interested in 4K/HDR gaming, and maybe some 4K HDR streaming (mostly as a novelty at this point, I don't plan on getting BluRay UHD any time soon), is there a tangible enough improvement in the 2017 sets that make them worth waiting for over just grabbing a 55/65 C6 this weekend?

We don't have any concrete numbers for input lag / gaming mode input lag for the new sets. I have a C6 and HDR games like Forza Horizon 3 and Gears of War 4 not only look amazing, but they also play perfectly fine - I can't tell a difference from the KS8500 it replaced and that one had one of the lowest input lags of any TV last year. Also, a racing game and a shooting game would definitely be two genres that would make any significant input lag apparent, and they don't. If you want the latest and greatest, 25% brighter screen (highlights, overall brightness has yet to be tested... and the C6 looks great to me even in a well lit room), the new WebOS, etc. then go ahead and wait. I had the option to return and wait with the 45 day Best Buy return policy but I didn't and don't see anything worthwhile to wait for the new ones or pay the extra cost to get one. My main uses in order are UHD Blu Rays/streaming content from Netflix/Amazon, cable tv, and a little bit of gaming here and there. If you can get the 2016 model you are looking at for a good price, I'd personally say pull the trigger.

comper
Jun 22, 2006
My mom says I'm cool.

bigger thicker loads posted:

Thanks to a two year old and a temper tantrum, I am now in the market for a new TV. I'm looking for something around 55" with 4k and HDR capabilities. However, I have a fairly small TV stand, and the newer TVs with the legs out toward the edges of the TV will not work for me. I also cannot use a wall mount because of my landlord. I am looking at this TV here on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Sony-XBR55X700D-55-Inch-Ultra-Model/dp/B01FWIEMSU/ It is in my price range and has the features I want, and good reviews on Amazon. Is this a winner?

I'd get something with a native 120hz panel. There's this and other similar products that you could use that would open up your choices: https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B012...IqML&ref=plSrch

comper
Jun 22, 2006
My mom says I'm cool.

Chasiubao posted:

I just got a 55" KS8000 and I have to say I'm kind of disappointed in the few HDR games I have on my Bone S. I followed all the calibration guides including manually boosting the backlight to 20, but for ME: Andromeda, everything looks incredibly washed out and dim. The UI elements lost the 'glowing' pop that they had on my old 1080p set, that really made them stand out.

Am I doing something wrong? Do I have the wrong expectations here? :saddowns:

Turn dynamic contrast to medium - it will make everything a lot brighter and make the colors pop. Since you're gaming, I wouldn't be concerned with the loss of detail from using dynamic contrast in that situation and I do it myself on my OLED. You can also mess with the color setting to make things more saturated.

comper
Jun 22, 2006
My mom says I'm cool.

EAT FASTER!!!!!! posted:

I'll admit, I'm quite invested. I have a traditional Bone hooked up to my Samsung and was going to upgrade around the time Scorpio comes out to play UHD discs and HDR games, but won't if it doesn't add anything.

HDR takes Forza H3 to a whole other level. I loaded it on my PC as well at max settings and even with the xbone's crappy GPU and lowered settings/framerates, it still looks so much better solely because of HDR. It's a stunning display for games. Gears has a less drastic effect but it's still much better in HDR - you can even compare by turning off HDR in xbox settings and going back and forth if you want to see it in an apples to apples comparison.

Scorpio should supposedly bridge the performance/graphics quality gap a bit so that should be nice, but it will also be awesome when Windows / more PC games support HDR natively as well so you can really get the best of both worlds.

comper
Jun 22, 2006
My mom says I'm cool.

wandler20 posted:

Anyone watch Planet Earth II on 4k HDR yet? It seems to be getting great reviews so I might pick it up.

It's amazing on its own, having it look so good is the icing on the cake. It is mostly 4K HDR reference material, but some of the GoPro/remote cams don't look so great. If you have a UHD player this is one title that you must have in your library in my opinion.

comper
Jun 22, 2006
My mom says I'm cool.

Rirse posted:

Thinking of finally getting a 4K TV. I currently have a 1080 55 inch Toshiba that been pretty nice and two years old, but if I get a 4K TV, I would move that to my bedroom and use the new one in the living room. But is OLED still the way to go, or should I get something else? Also would I benefit getting 55 inch again on 4K, or go 65 or higher?

Get a 65" LG B6 or C6 at a good price and you'll be very happy.

comper
Jun 22, 2006
My mom says I'm cool.

DaveSauce posted:

OK so I got the drat LG OLED55B6P.

It's huge and I can see the screen clearly from just about any angle I want. Not that I want to, but it's weird to be at the kitchen sink (which is about parallel with the TV) and still be able to see the screen clearly.

So how do I test it out? For fun and to see what it's capable of, not that I really care about 4k right now. I don't have a 4k Blu-ray player yet (so no Planet Earth II). If I had 1 tier higher on DirecTV I could get a whopping 3 channels of sometimes-but-not-always 4k content.

So that leaves streaming. Sadly, my internet speed is 12 Mb/sec DSL...not fast, but that's all I can get right now unless I go with Time Warner. If I try to stream any 4k from the Netflix or Amazon apps on the TV, can I let it buffer for 30 minutes and watch it seamlessly at 4k? Or will it downsample or stutter to match the connection speed? I don't know how much the TV can store locally, even if the apps themselves allow buffering.

Download these ~2 min sample clips: https://mega.nz/#F!aBAGBJBb!vGOiLiLo9HT7fBA1qww3-Q

Rename them from .lge to .mkv then throw them on a USB drive and plug it into the TV.

As far as streaming - the TV apps will definitely determine quality based on your connection speed so sadly you won't be getting any 4K material and I don't know of a way to force it unless you use external sources like a PC, but in that case you will still lose HDR despite getting 4K (slowly).

comper
Jun 22, 2006
My mom says I'm cool.

tehinternet posted:

Yeah, I'm just having trouble justifying 3k for a 65" OLED when I can get a 75" LED for less than half the price.

The OP is out of date, are there any manufacturers or lines within manufacturers to avoid? Any manufacturers above par?

Any 75" worth buying, on the low end, will cost almost as much as a 65" OLED.

comper
Jun 22, 2006
My mom says I'm cool.

hotsauce posted:

So my local Best Buy has an open box KS800 for $769 (55").

Good price? Looks fine and the tag says "fair" which usually means you can haggle the manager. Also says no remote but it's right there in the bag taped to the back. Nobody noticed it.

It's on sale for $999 and out of stock basically everywhere. Should I make a fuss about the remote and offer $620 or so? I have zero issues walking.

I’d go for it if there’s nothing wrong with the panel. Better than the ‘17 models and half the price, less if you can get them to come down even more.

Just don’t forget grip tape when handling it.

comper
Jun 22, 2006
My mom says I'm cool.

hotsauce posted:

I just want a drat LG OLED 55" deal to pop up again. There were several last week and I couldn't decide.

That would be your absolute best bet. It’s the Pixel/iPhone of TVs so you know you’re not compromising on the set. I dropped more extra cash on it when returning my KS8500 than I had planned to but it’s been worth it for sure.

comper
Jun 22, 2006
My mom says I'm cool.

Henry Black posted:

I'm trying to decide between two Samsung TVs, the UE55KS7500 and the UE55MU6400. Both are sold for the same price.

The MU6400 is a 2017 model, which I figured would be best to keep up with the new things. However, the UE55KS7500 appears to be a discounted better model range from last year - it has SUHD, HDR 1000, Quantum Dot.

Would I be getting a way better TV by taking the older model, or is it all just marketing?

Other than the top of the line 2017 models (which you should just get OLED for that price anyway), the 2016 models are better so go that route while you can.

comper
Jun 22, 2006
My mom says I'm cool.
Avatar and Hugo are good too if you don't already have them

comper
Jun 22, 2006
My mom says I'm cool.

bull3964 posted:

I had no idea that any of the grandfathered Netflix plans were in effect anyone. I thought they long ago realigned everything.

Yeah, on a personal anecdote, mine was changed over at least a year ago.

E: $7.99 was billed on 7-16-16 which covered service 7-16-16 - 8-15-16. The next billing period and then on it was $11.99.

comper fucked around with this message at 16:56 on Jul 10, 2017

comper
Jun 22, 2006
My mom says I'm cool.

Radioactive Toy posted:

Looking for a few opinions from you guys. A few weeks ago I decided it was finally time to upgrade our ~8-10 year old 37" Vizio. It didn't take long for me to fall in love with the LG OLEDs, specifically the 65C7P. The biggest hold up for me right now is that we will most likely be moving from our rented apartment to a house within the next one to two years. The OLEDs are so thin that they seem fragile as all hell, and moving one could be a pain. I also hear from people saying to just wait so I can better judge the space, but I feel as though a 65" will work in most spaces we'd be interested in.

My other option is to pick up a budget 55" like the TCL 55P607 now, and then whenever we move eventually shift that to a secondary room and upgrade to an OLED. Any thoughts?

If you keep the box you can just move it that way when you're ready to move. As long as you transport it how it should be then it shouldn't be an issue.

However, OLED will continue to make some more jumps in technology over the next couple of years so you could pick up the latest and greatest then or the year old model at a good discount. I guess it just depends if you want the best now or later.

comper
Jun 22, 2006
My mom says I'm cool.

GreenNight posted:

Because the players aren't all that much cheaper. The xbox 4k player is supposedly much better and gets firmware updated. I have a Switch and a great gaming PC, so there isn't anything on the xbox that I'd want to play.

The main benefit to buying an Xbox One as a 4K player is it has that added utility if you ever need it to play games / other apps / media consumption. If you really are 100% going to use it only for 4K Blu Rays then a dedicated player will be better and I'd suggest you go that route in that scenario.

comper
Jun 22, 2006
My mom says I'm cool.

GreenNight posted:

Yeah but the Xbox One isn't all that much more expensive. $100? Yeah I'd go dedicated. But less than $50 for it, that seems like a no brainer to stick with the Xbox.

Unless you're only going to use it for Blu Rays because again, a dedicated player will perform better than the Xbox at that specific task. Maybe even spend a little more than the Xbox would cost to get a nicer one for that specific purpose.

comper
Jun 22, 2006
My mom says I'm cool.

The Gunslinger posted:

I mostly game on my TV, the occasional movie or show. It's fine, I don't even think I've seen any real IR yet, let alone burn-in. I love this TV so I've logged a ton of time already. People's paranoia about is getting kinda nuts based on a dozen avsforum posters. Just ignore all of the nonsense and if you notice any image retention then that's a good sign to change up your habits a bit.

My C6 stays on way too often even when we aren't home and I haven't had any issues at all either. I figure the time I'd notice it most would be after the wife and kid go to bed and I get the TV to myself and even in a dark room I have yet to see any IR let alone burn in. I game here and there but there was a week where stupid Stardew Valley sucked me in for like 30 hours and it has a few static things on the HUD and even then I had no issues. I feel like you'd have to be trying to get IR/burn-in to really accomplish it at this point - I just use it like I normally would use a TV and don't really worry about it. I've had it about a year now.

comper
Jun 22, 2006
My mom says I'm cool.
I've seen a couple posts now and I just want to clarify that OLED TVs perform great even in bright living rooms like my own, so don't let that sway you away from them in general. Yes, my Samsung LED TV that is now in my bedroom gets brighter, but you really won't notice the difference when they aren't right next to each other. I keep my OLED light around 75 for its bright setting and it's more than bright enough during peak daylight hours. I'm not trying to talk down about the 900/930 at all, but OLED is still your best bet if you can afford it in the size you want.

comper
Jun 22, 2006
My mom says I'm cool.

Waltzing Along posted:

Do you have prime?
Do you have a go tv yet?
The grand tour just started s2 in 4k.
Looks incredible.

Those landscape shots were incredible. And not that the first season wasn’t awesome but based on the previews it looks like this season should be even better.

comper
Jun 22, 2006
My mom says I'm cool.

priznat posted:

I got a sonos playbar on the black friday sales, and really enjoying it. I have a few sonos speakers already so it is good to fit right in with them.

One thing I have to figure out is on my LG B7P if I use built in apps like netflix it tries to use the 5.1 audio (I don’t have surround speakers set up) so it misses some audio. I manually set it to “English” without the 5.1 and it’s fine, can’t figure out how to have that default though.

Go to audio (maybe it’s called sound) settings and set the output to PCM then your built-in apps will use stereo.

comper
Jun 22, 2006
My mom says I'm cool.
I can't believe I missed that Inception and Interstellar (and Dark Knight Trilogy/Dunkirk/The Prestige) are getting UHD releases tomorrow. Perfect last-minute gift ideas for me. Ever since I got my C6 last year I've been really hoping for Inception and Interstellar - can't wait to watch them again in this format.

comper
Jun 22, 2006
My mom says I'm cool.
Anyone have any audio skipping problems with their built-in Vudu app (LG C6 for me)? I've never had the issue until sometime last week. I've tried switching between HDMI and optical cables from my TV to receiver but both have the same issue. I have no problems with my cable box, Xbox, Switch, or any other built-in streaming apps. The issue also seems to disappear when I switch to internal TV speakers, or I lower the quality from UHD to HDX and still use my receiver/speakers. Very odd. This is on a solid 100Mbps connection. I've also tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app but that didn't do anything either.

comper
Jun 22, 2006
My mom says I'm cool.

Ouhei posted:

What are the chances 2017 models of TVs go on sale/clearance in the next month or so? Hoping I can snag a x900e for cheap since CES just happened.

Won't happen until the 2018 models are actually available to buy in stores.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

comper
Jun 22, 2006
My mom says I'm cool.
Last couple shows I've watched on Netflix that have HDR have looked good to me. Stranger Things S2, Punisher, and Chef's Table.