Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Can someone gimme a couple good games to play? I like adventure-based games with RPG/RPG-lite features or maybe some puzzle based features? Something to play in between class, on the toilette, or on the subway!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Sad lions posted:

When you say 'adventure' do you mean like point and click puzzlers or the more generic 'contains an adventure'? This vastly affects my recommendations.

Contains a rough sort of story or progression, though I might be willing to try the earlier? Or any good rogue-likes.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Whoever asked about Heroes of Loot it's a fairly simple dungeon crawler with very little complexity, but is fun for what it is.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

What are a couple new good games I can get on my iPhone? Seems like most talk around nowadays is for iPads.

• Locked thread