Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

I don't understand but I've also heard much worse

Theglavwen posted:

Huh. Congratulations, you've found 'the weirdest fanart'. Didn't think this competition would ever end.

Haven't you learned by now that as soon as you say that someone somewhere is going to top that a thousand times over?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

jidohanbaiki posted:

Pity me, I'm a teacher who has to grade this poo poo fully aware of what it is. I sometimes wish I was as ignorant of the Internet and fetishes as my colleagues are.

I've gotten Minecraft, ponies, rage comics and sonic just to name a few, but the worst was baby kid and his 3D baby videos.

This is from a few pages back but I want to hear all your stories :allears:

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

I've seen this so many times and I really want to know if there's more to it. Jesus Christ :allears:

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

Another wonderful contribution to the world of Sonic fanart. :nms: for...whatever that is

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

Suspicious Dish posted:

Oh. When he was 12, I could see it both ways, side with both people. But now that I know he's 8...

Also, there's going to be no more Banjo comic. The author decided out of the blue that there would be a rape subplot, and even though there's no rape/sex scenes depicted in the comic, it's still incredibly uncomfortable.

I shouldn't be surprised...I should know better by now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

Kimmalah posted:

Don't forget the dumb explanation of the nature of time involving balls on a cliff. That eventually got mocked in an actual successful video game!

Seriously??

• Locked thread