Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Looks like David DeLuise to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Tifa looks like Jack Black mixed with Jim Carrey.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Cromartie Highschool Ponies? You know what, I shouldn't be surprised. Only perplexed.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

poo poo if we're bringing /tg/ and 1d4chan into this:

Commander Hairgel and moody Cyrus.

Arc Hammer has a new favorite as of 09:16 on Mar 13, 2013

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
Her legs look like they connect to her skirt rather than her body.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Tempest815 posted:

I thought he stopped watching film adaptations of his stuff after V for Vendetta?

The only non ironic adaptation that he has enjoyed was the Justice League episode based on "For the Man Who Has Everything".

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCGNU3xXY6Q

In which the Galactic Empire sets its sights on the Island of Sodor.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Niton posted:

I don't know what this is fanart of, but it's neat.

It's a Khornate Daemonette from Warhammer 40K. A "Khornetto" if you will.

Also, to the above, the Angry Marines are only the second best thing in that picture. The first best is that Kharn still has his Commissar hat.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Usually this stuff is just bad photo hack jobs, but this one is oddly disconcerting.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
Weird, yes. Also, just plain baffling.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSCbSvPRMgY

The Alfa Legion, bringing you the most bizarre 40K stuff since /tg/.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

This one isn't actually as strange as you might think. Apparently, the creators of the show Girls Und Panzer are huge fans of the film Kelly's Heroes. However, even that does not make up for the bizarre juxtaposition of Clint Eastwood and Donald Sutherland against a pair of anime girls.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
:nws:Picture of John Wayne, spanking a girl with a hammer.:nws:

I'll just let the description speak for itself:
i never quite understood john wayne. always saw him as a fat old man that ran slowly when facing the camera but sprinted like a motherfucker whenever his face wasn't visible.

the only good souvenir i keep from him comes from that scene when he gets a bit upset because his daughter sticked his favourite chihuahua up her oval office and then he goes crazy and decides to remove the chihuahua with a hammer in the middle of town square, pussy bob watching and all.

JOHN WAYNE!

However, I categorize this one under "awesome."

Arc Hammer has a new favorite as of 07:48 on Mar 21, 2013

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

From the page:

one of my favorite blood ravens in the dawn of war series

me: hey Tarkus! :D
Sgt Tarkus: who may this be? What in the emperor's name are you?
me: its a long story.
Sgt Tarkus: What do you want?
me: i like you, I find you the best, I like the emperor too tho.
Sgt Tarkus: oh ok.
me: mind if i try your bolter out?
Sgt Tarkus: sure i guess. *hands me the bolter*
me: Ah man its heavy!
Sgt Tarkus: Tell that to Avitus. ^^
me: Does the emperor mind if i join you guys?
Sgt Tarkus: He might, I do say you make a good assault marine

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Business Gorillas posted:

Is that a half dragon, half rocketship?

I think so. Reminds me of the carnivorous jetliners from earlier in this thread.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Manofmanusernames posted:

corner gas fanart. :cripes:

This one isn't half bad. Bizarre that the show would get fanart in the first place, but I like this piece.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

LordGugs posted:

(Fun Fact: there are like 40 variations of this creepy bondage image. Each with a different mouth and eye covering)

So lesson learned, the cooler your female character is, the creeper your fan art becomes

I've seen this guy's work before. Fucks sakes you try looking up some decent Star Wars pictures and then you find this:

In retrospect, Kim Possible tying up a bunch of Star Wars characters becomes slightly less bizarre now that Disney owns Star Wars.

Speaking of Star Wars...

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
Dovahkiin above the Sea of mist.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
I demand a Mass Effect/The Stonebreakers piece.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
Goddammit. Is there nothing that anime will not touch? I already gave up on Star Wars being free of ponies when I discovered this:

EDIT. Since so many of you have kindly pointed out, MLP isn't an anime. No poo poo, really? I am aware of this. I was just pointing out that anime illustrations of popular works are just as invasive as Pony illustrations of popular works. And by that I mean there is a plague of both.

Arc Hammer has a new favorite as of 00:07 on Apr 9, 2013

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
Strike Witches weirds me out. Anthropomorphized fighter jets and fighter aces as young girls with animal tails. Something you wouldn't expect to write out.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Dr. Killjoy posted:

You know, none of those things even approach the worst thing about Strike Witches...(Don't watch it)
Wasn't planning on it. That bad?

Content:

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Rahonavis posted:

There's more where that came from, though this one's the least mind-scarring.

It's as if Damien Hirst did Disney.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Canadians are weird. gently caress I love me some Ed, Edd'n Eddy

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Is that an Optimus Prime Tyranid?

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

a million birds posted:

Hahaha this is great.

"My history isn't revenge, or hate. The road that brought us both here - isn't about that. It's about the message you carried. The one in that package whether you knew it or not."'

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Just found this on the DA front page.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

The Droid posted:

Nazi Germany didn't rule France directly after it surrendered. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vichy_France Sadly Fortunately, I could not find any weird fanart about fascist France.

Pictured: Space fascists.

D'aww, Chibi Higs. Here's another strange Killzone piece. Most of the Killzone art on DA is actually half decent, surprisingly. But this still confuses me.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Pastry of the Year posted:

Weird (and awesome) fanart by Orson Welles.

You just reminded me that Orson Welles was in the first Muppet movie.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Is this some character who is associated with a P-40 Warhawk? Or am I just sperging on Planes?

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Huszsersvn posted:

Sweet Jesus. Are they going to explode gorily at the viewer?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3eWq1Vq_NQ :nws:

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
The Anatomy Lesson of Dr. Jim Henson.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Lord Nyax was one of the stupidest things to come out of the New Jedi Order. Mara Jade fanart I can understand, but Nyax? He's literally just a dude with lightsabers grafted into his arms in places that would make him slice himself up if he so much as moved. And he gets fanart...

The Chewbacca one for his death on Sernpidal is kinda neat, in an amateurish way.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

PhazonLink posted:

Was he made after General Grievous/the Clone War miniseries?

Before. Nyax is based off a character from the book Children of the Jedi. It was about a proto Death Star that was going to destroy a planet before some stupid poo poo nobody cares about from 1995. The New Jedi Order series started in 1999 and went until I believe 2004, so just before the Clone Wars miniseries was produced. Among a lot of questionable things in that series, Nyax still stands out as one of the worst. Chewbacca dying in a fiery cataclysm was one of their better ideas.

Still, the worst thing ever added to star wars has got to be Waru, the golden space ham from another dimension.
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Waru

The caption is also pretty bad. "C-3PO looks upon Waru with a sense of astonishment."

He has no loving lips or eyelids, for gently caress's sake.
/Star Wars Sperg.

Here, have some Blazing Saddles fanart.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

ixnay posted:

There is an old thread in the book forum, just for you: Let Us Read Terrible Star Wars Books For You

edit: Whoops you need archives access to read this apparently

Don't have archives, but if this book is in the Legacy of the Force series, or The Crystal Star, I need to upgrade just to read it. Was I right?

Enough of a Star Wars derail, have some Star Wars fan-art instead.

I just... what?

Of course there's loving ponies.

Being green, easy it is not.

These last ones I actually quite like:

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Friends Are Evil posted:

sociallyunacceptableart2 has been taken down.

Long live sociallyunacceptableart.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCardl4MEtE

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

The Monkey Man posted:

What the hell was that?

Worker and Parasite obviously.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
You don't say? I watch Youtube too.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

crowfeathers posted:

Because it is very similar to the Snow White fanart that John Wayne Gacy paints, I suppose. His tends to not be very violent, ironically, but the style is similar. Something about that movie attracts really hosed up people, apparently.

Edit:

Some JWG art of the dwarfs.

If the dwarfs weren't in this picture, I'd actually quite like it. Then again, the actual picture looks like somebody with a modicum of talent drew it unlike those pop up dwarfs.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Senior Scarybagels posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iO8RxVCMrUo

Final Fantasy vs Dead or Alive characters fighting. That's pretty much it. And then it starts going into its own like weird pseudo subplot.

Ughhhh, I'll be honest, but I cannot stand Monty Oum's work. The freelancer subplot that he animated in the last two seasons of Red Vs Blue degenerated into a mindless brawl with anime girls, when all I wanted was to see a bunch of morons arguing in a boxed in canyon. Monty's work singlehandedly sapped away at my enjoyment of the series, because it got to the point where there was more time dedicated to the stupid boring Freelancers than there was to the stupid funny Blood Gulch crew.

I enjoyed Haloid (until the random Chief-Is-A-Girl cue romance part), and his early work in RVB when it was just doing stuff the engine couldn't handle, but more and more of Roosterteeth's shows have been caught up in his anime obsession. RWBY is pretty much peak anime, and that makes in soul crushingly bad in my eyes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

crowfeathers posted:

Anyone a Jack London fan?

White Fang grew up from an MS Paint to an anime, and lived happily ever after. The end.

And totally not being forced into vicious dogfights where he would rip other animals to shreds while being abused. Dammit, I liked that book.

• Locked thread