Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.
I'm trying to find artists for a couple of different projects, one is a cover of a novel. I've looked at fiverr and online cover farms, though I'd prefer a goon artist even if it costs a bit more.

Basically the first one is a sword and sorcery book, and I'd like a picture of a woman in a swampish kind of background and a snake peeking around one of the corners. However, the woman is in real armor (i.e. not boob armor), with her hair cut short to hide that she's a woman, so while I'd like it to be a callback to Robert Howard and pulpy covers like Robert Howard and Fritz Leiber, it can't have that motif of "vulnerable white woman being threatened".
I'd need a very tight turn around on this piece, or at least a draft very quickly. If that goes well I'll write more stories starring her so there'll be more covers.

The other project is more of an ongoing thing, I'm looking for a series of perspective drawings on things drawn to accompany short travel log pieces on my website. This travel log takes place in a secondary fictional world, so some of them will be fantastic flora and fauna, and others may be extremely prosaic or just pictures of a normalish medieval village or something like that.

If you're interested in either or both projects please pm me or email me brian_york@hotmail.com so we can talk about timelines and pay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU