Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wizzardstaff
Apr 6, 2018

Zorch! Splat! Pow!
Is this an appropriate place to look for fantasy D&D party commissions? I'd like something to commemorate the last year of a long-running campaign where we've all been forced to play remotely.

What I'm looking for is portraits/busts of four characters plus a GM as if they're sitting on a Zoom call. Everyone is distracted by something like a cat, baby, food, etc. The Zoom framing is key to the piece, so in addition to the characters themselves I want some sort of videoconferencing UI, whether it's ripped off from a specific application or something original I don't care. Maybe some individual background details behind the characters if you want, but I don't have specific things in mind for that.

I can provide written descriptions of all the characters as well as previously commissioned art as a reference. I'm willing to pay appropriately for all these extra flourishes on top of a standard party portrait.

Contact me via PM or reply with your own preferred method. Thanks!

Edit: phylodox took care of me. Thanks!

wizzardstaff fucked around with this message at 23:25 on Jan 29, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wizzardstaff
Apr 6, 2018

Zorch! Splat! Pow!
My beloved polydactyl cat died last month and the vet gave us her inked pawprint. I’m looking for someone who can clean it up and turn it into a flat B&W image suitable for a sticker or stencil. (Just for personal use.)

The source image is below but I’ll also provide a marked up version indicating which specific bits are fur that should not be included in the final product. Ideally I would like you to make two images: one more rounded and clip art stylized, and one whose outline preserves some of the texture and “inkblottiness” of the original.

Please PM me here with rates and we can talk more over email. Thank you! (edit: working with someone now, thanks)

(Phone photo, I can get a higher resolution scan if necessary)

wizzardstaff fucked around with this message at 15:20 on Aug 7, 2021