Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PastPerfect
Nov 23, 2004

Rocking it out with my 60hz Hum

Nap Ghost
My prior graphics designer just up an vanished on me and I'm looking for a new virtual freelancer to assist me at my company.
I have a few immediate needs right now first and foremost being the design of some business cards. On going tasks would be punching up magazine style creative concept offerings, and if you're multi talented, motion graphics work on short video clips.
I am spinning up for the season right now and work could get fairly regular if things go well. This is not spec work and fair rates will be paid, because gently caress people who can't finance a business and ask for free poo poo.

I really want to get the business cards off to a printer asap.

Please link me to your portfolios and provide rates via PM.

Selection has been made. Thank you everyone who sent me a PM.

PastPerfect fucked around with this message at 02:31 on Jul 23, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PastPerfect
Nov 23, 2004

Nap Ghost
Need an engraving design for the front of a rack mounted piece of gaming equipment. The unit is called the "After School Special" and it should appear someplace on the face. There will be a reset and power buttons installed on the right side of the faceplate. The engraved areas will be filled with gold leaf,

My Initial thoughts were to use a generated image as the engraving pattern from a cycloid drawing machine. I'm totally open to other ideas though. If this is something you would be interested in working on please send me a PM with your portfolio, rate and how many versions that it would include. If you have additional questions please let me know. Thanks!

PastPerfect
Nov 23, 2004

Nap Ghost
Hey there. You. Yes, YOU!!!
Do you want to make some money? Do you want to make this money in your underwear? Do you not have a body for cam work? Can you draw and have some experience in design work?

I need you to do a rush job to create a logo for two new business concepts.
Send me your portfolio and rate for initial design and 2 revisions and I'll take a look and make a decision in the next couple of hours.

Email me @
lagunaoutcast at hotmail