Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Obnoticus
Dec 30, 2004
Yeah, no, I got it.
Hello creative folks!

I am looking for a Graphic Media Designer who maybe has experience developing interesting but unobtrusive media projections for events. Specifically, this person would be able to create a sponsorship recognition video, consisting of 4 "slides" recognizing our event sponsors and committee, which would play on a loop throughout the night's festivities. It needn't be fancy, especially since the turnaround needs to be real quick, as our event is this Friday. In addition, I'm looking for a few (maybe 3-4 designs) slides for our auction, which can be static images, where we plug in details about our auction packages and project them throughout the night.

This is our first year with projections, so we're not looking for something particularly fancy, but my noodling in powerpoint has brought nothing but groans from coworkers. If you think you could work on a tight deadline and produce simple, clean results that fit the feel of the event, then email me at mtutino@gmail.com. Thanks to all who express interest!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU