Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

UtahIsNotAState
Jun 27, 2006

Dick will make you slap somebody!
Hi everyone! Hopefully i'm doing this right, but I need some really quick photoshop work done.

I have a graphic designer friend who I pay to do small things for me. I have an app I'm launching, and she beautifully did the store screenshots. The problem is that I sent her screenshots from my phone that show my screen recording software. To be even stupider, I didn't notice it until after she finished all the work. I don't want to bother her with getting her to remove it because I was really stupid and should have looked at the images for 5 seconds when she asked me to look it over before she made them.

I've cropped the problem area here to show you what is going on.

That grey area needs to be turned into that blue gradient background on 6 different images. All I have is the .jpgs she sent me. Is $50 ok for someone to fix that in 6 images? Please PM or post here. Thanks!

EDIT: Someone contacted me, will update thread if they fall through.

EDIT 2: Order filled. Thank you very much to Phylodox.

UtahIsNotAState fucked around with this message at 14:46 on Apr 16, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UtahIsNotAState
Jun 27, 2006

I don't know if this is the place for it, or if this is even a realistic ask, but I was hoping to hire a copywriter for some small work here and there. I am a website/software developer, and need someone to write text for the websites I build. For the current work I have, I don't really care about SEO or any of that kind of stuff. I basically have mock ups with nonsense text that show how many words I want for each section and your job is to replace the nonsense words with relevent copywritten text. For example: you know how websites will have a row of icons with 1 word next to them with a paragraph underneath them? You'll come up with that one word and paragraph of text. When I've researched relevant job postings, people most charge per word but if you'd like to charge a flat rate we can do that as well. If you can write simple ads for mobile app ads that'd be cool too. Just text that goes over banners and stuff like that. We can discuss what you are comfortable doing in greater detail in PMs.

Please PM me or post in thread with any questions, thanks!

UtahIsNotAState
Jun 27, 2006

Hi!

I am a web developer, and I am on the train of using AI generated images to design my websites. I need someone with web design/development experience to take the web design image that was AI generated and split it into separate images so I can use them on an actual page, and make sure the image is blank and doesn't have the generated text and such. I can pay you per image, and each page is independent. I would prefer someone with web design/development experience so that way they know the best ways to crop the images to make it easy for me. I don't want you to improve things like faces or anything. I just need them cleaned up so I can use them as background images on websites. This is mostly being used for portfolio projects for jobs so they don't have to be super high end perfect. I'd prefer to pay per page and the pages can all be done individually to each other. Please PM or email utah at utahcreates .com