Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Barudak
May 7, 2007

Does the final 2 page product count as including our ad blurb? Also are we allowed to include excel documentation provided it fits on the two pages?

I've been thinking about this concept since it got posted Winson. I got my charts all fired up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Dungeons and Dragons: Core
Authors: Barudak and Minutia

Called Shot: DnD Prize, with all money to be spent on the worst modules from my youth which I gave away and now have a longing nostalgia to hate all over again.

Are we allowed to put together a full pitch presentation for this contest? And please let me know if for some reason SkyDrive isn't working so I can upload the powerpoint elsewhere.

Edit: Sorry M

Barudak
May 7, 2007

SystemLogoff posted:

You may want to make this public. Since not everyone has a MS account.

I'm just having the best of luck with links in the last two days. I've retooled that link to hopefully work and added one below to Dropbox as GDrive is having none of my poo poo. Thanks for the heads up.

Dropbox Right Here

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Dungeons and Dragons: Core is no longer going to be updated by me after this post. I unfortunately have to leave it up to my co-author after this point so best of luck, chum.

Drop Box Link to the 2 pages of pure, unadulterated rules compression: Right Here

Submission for The Shortening 2

Barudak
May 7, 2007

I'd like to provide a major shout-out to Minutia. Thanks for taking our game design and carrying it to the end despite my best efforts to have a life explode during this contest. You rule.