Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Mikan
Sep 5, 2007

by Radium

Ulta please start banning people from the contest for asking dumb questions to get more game space.
Gonna enter this one too, I have a strong streak of entering contests and then getting bored and quitting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mikan
Sep 5, 2007

by Radium

Click that logo to see my outline and blurb for 迷宮&竜の罰ゲーム.

Mikan
Sep 5, 2007

by Radium

:siren: Official Feb 10 Part 1 Submission :siren:

Click that picture for 迷宮&竜の罰ゲーム Part 1 Submission. It's basically finished; the only things I'd add at this point are more classes, some sample Dangers, multiclassing rules (replace one of your sentences with a sentence from a different class).

Bonus Objectives

1. Spread The Word

I've been posting about and tweeting about the contest, and pestered folks to join SA for the cool game design stuff we're doing.

2. Pass It On

I made lives worse by buying people SA accounts, does that count? I'm taking care of a relative after surgery complications and will be for at least the next month, and thanks to my game design job I can be here during the day as primary caretaker when everyone else has to commute :unsmith:
Also to be nice to ulta I have a copy of the text in 12 point Times New Roman, no formatting, for easy checking right here.

3. The Shortening 2: Even Shorter

Mikan
Sep 5, 2007

by Radium

:siren: This is my official entry for the February 17th deadline :siren:

I made some pretty big changes! I decided to embrace the simple angle instead of making it a half-assed D&D combined with a half-assed party game. Click picture for game.

At this point I consider it finished. Need to provide proof of playtesting and that's it. Print page 1 and 2 double-sided, cut out the cards, you are good to go. If I do any of the bonus goals I will edit them in here but eh