Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OptimusShr
Mar 1, 2008
:dukedog:

Vorpal Cat posted:

rear end in a top hat drivers per square mile?

Living in MA that was going to be me guess too.

Not surprised by the reality though. Vegetation is all around here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OptimusShr
Mar 1, 2008

Kavak posted:

This should be another "Worst state=best food" map, but Connecticut choose Reese's.

But that does make it one of those maps? :confused:

OptimusShr
Mar 1, 2008

kalstrams posted:

I must atone for my blunders.

Livining in MA as I do I refuse to believe we are not the worst.

OptimusShr
Mar 1, 2008

D.N. Nation posted:

South Carolina. Yup.

New Hampshire is mostly from people from Mass buying fireworks across the border since you can't buy them here.

OptimusShr
Mar 1, 2008

OddObserver posted:

Otherwise known as Connecticut? Yeah, that state is a bit of a mystery to everyone.

And Rhode Island which everyone forgets because it's so tiny.

OptimusShr
Mar 1, 2008

Rhode Island. Notably large state to the Northeast of Massachusetts.

OptimusShr
Mar 1, 2008

System Metternich posted:

And finally this one's more than just cryptozoology:

e2: the North Dakota-Kansas corridor is apparently so boring that not even monsters or aliens go there

I'm wondering why they mention a Native American monsters for Mass and not the Gloucester sea serpent or the Dover demon.

OptimusShr
Mar 1, 2008

HookShot posted:

Not a map but I feel like this fits in with the spirit of this thread: http://mashable.com/2016/08/27/abc-for-baby-patriots/#YgFxOUc66qqP

I love how on daring the army is chasing away what looks like the French army.

OptimusShr
Mar 1, 2008

cinci zoo sniper posted:

Ok, sure, I get the McD and Subway maps. But Donuts? The gently caress is wrong with Chicago and everything east of it.

Nothing :colbert: Only thing wrong with that map is the Mass should be split up into many more states.

OptimusShr
Mar 1, 2008

Spoeank posted:

Felchville :stonk:

Even better it's part of Middlesex county.

OptimusShr
Mar 1, 2008

I just noticed that Massachusetts is missing Cape Cod when he mentions Boston.

OptimusShr
Mar 1, 2008

fishmech posted:

One of New Hampshire's big things is to have no sales tax and extremely low to no state tax on alcohol, depending on the type. And it's in easy driving range of all the parts of the Boston metro area that aren't already in NH. So it's a great place to show up and drink a lot and buy a lot to bring back.

In fact New Hampshire has state run liquor stores one I-95 north and south. So you need booze going in and going out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OptimusShr
Mar 1, 2008

SoggyBobcat posted:

wtf wisconsin

Kraft is terrible cheese but it's better than the chalk they like in Utah.