Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Bought Ys I/II during the Steam Sale and played it until I ran into Dark Fact where I got annihilated over and over.

How the gently caress do you beat Dark Fact?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

Lance Streetman posted:

Pray to your deity of choice and try to stick to the edge of the arena.

God is dead, mate. God is dead

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

Internet Friend posted:

Reiterating that you need to wear the silver set, not the final set, to be able to survive that fight unless you are a TAS. And the holes appear when you hit him, so you need to not trap yourself while damage-racing him.

Enjoy!

I figured out the Silver Set stuff and the best I ever did was to get him down to half-health or so. And that was once out of the many, many defeats.

That fight is bullshit. Its a bullet hell segment in a bog-standard action-adventure game. gently caress.

• Locked thread